Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Would anyone here be interested in a gaming club?

AquaFlash

We would pick a game and then discuss it with each other as we play through it. When we finish a game then everyone can post their suggestions for the next game and we could all vote on which to play next. All genres are welcome as long as the game has an ending. If you don't have access to a game then no problems, you can just join back in on the discussion the next time we're playing a game you have access to. I thought of this last night and I think it would be really fun.

I was thinking of starting with a short NES game since any PC or laptop made in the last decade would be able to run it.

The thread has been made and the first poll is up! http://mlpforums.com/topic/85238-gaming-club/ Hope to see you there!

Edited by AquaFlash
  • Brohoof 9

I wouldn't mind getting involved in this, to be honest. I've got some free time on my hands, and I play a decent selection of foreign and somewhat unknown games.

Color me interested, put me on the backburner. *nod*

Sounds interesting enough, but since the scope is so broad, I feel like I probably won't be able to ( or won't want to) join in any discussions anytime soon. It will become a once in a blue moon kind of thing.

I'm getting voter's apathy and the voting hasn't even started yet  :derp:

As much as I'd love to join, I'm lacking a little something. And it's not time. It's cash. Dough. Moolah. Bits. This sounds like it could be a potentially pricy endeavour and without a job, I simply don't have any way to come up with the means. And I don't have a computer either, so even if we get Steam stuff, I still can't join in.

So how is it going to work when it starts is it going to use Skype or something?

I was going to make a thread for it and we would all post our progress through the games and discuss stuff about them. If we were to use Skype then we would need to set aside certain times to play which would be difficult because of different time zones. This way we could set a start and ending date for each game (depending on how long it is) and it gives people who don't have a lot of free time some flexability.

This is all still in the planning stages so if you have any ideas please do share them.

I think there is enough people interested so far that it will be fun. I'll make the thread on Saturday. I'd have it up tomorrow but I need time to write up a synopsis of all of the games we'll be voting on (Which will be all of the ones suggested in this thread).

I was going to make a thread for it and we would all post our progress through the games and discuss stuff about them. If we were to use Skype then we would need to set aside certain times to play which would be difficult because of different time zones. This way we could set a start and ending date for each game (depending on how long it is) and it gives people who don't have a lot of free time some flexability.

Okay just I cant do pc games but I can do system games like PS3, PS2, PS4, Xbox

also another game suggestion: Jet Set Radio Future