Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Your Mental Age?

CT-1138

I am going to be 28 this Sunday and I scored a 22, but I don't take these kinds of tests seriously anyway. I have no idea what my real mental age is an I don't really care. In some ways I am incredibly immature and childish, I love dirty jokes and toilet humor (I am even writing a fanfic where the Apple Family starts selling bat guano) I love video games and almost everything I watch is animated. But I know how to appropriately reign that in to where I am able to enjoy those things in an appropriate, responsible manner and of course still get my responsibilities done which in my humble opinion is the true mark of maturity. It is okay to be a little childish and immature every now and then, as the saying goes "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" so long as you of course take care of business. All those people who say that "you are too old for this" or some other BS like that or the ones who really need to grow up if you ask me.

• Brohoof 2

6 questions seems a little short to be determining such, I got 28 and that sounds a bit high for me

• Brohoof 1

I have 18 years old,it said i have as mental age 23 -_-

Something is failing :blink:

I am only 18, and I got 50. I usually average in the 40 - 50 range, depends on the questions in the test.

I do tend to get along and converse with elderly people quite well, which I guess is a good thing.

Edited by Emperor Posh
  • Brohoof 1