Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird Al in MLP?

Suitaloo

I read about this once elsewhere.  It's great to see it's going to happen.  :D  Weird Al's songs lend themselves so well to excellent PMVs. 

• Brohoof 1

When I saw BlackGryph0n make a tweet saying "Warm welcome to MLP for Al Yankovic!" I was like: "Are you serious...?" And then I saw confirmation of this fact.... I don't think I've ever been more excited for something in all my years of being. I absolutely cannot wait for this episode!! Sadly, we have to wait until February 1st... but still, WEIRD AL YANKOVIC IS GOING TO BE IN MLP! Words cannot describe how excited I was to see this. 

F*yay*k yeah! I love Weird Al! Also, from the clip I saw, it's pretty much Weird Al, only ponified. Aside from this week's episode, I am really looking forward to this one.

Weird Al's awesome. He's like the only entertainer to make a living with novelty music. Name any other, they are either indie or one-hit wonders. No stopping Al. Been successful at what he does since the 80s.

You know what would be the tits?

Al recording a polka medley of different MLP songs as a promotional dealie for his appearance.

Edited by Jammo

I saw that preview a day or two ago and I was wondering if it was Weird Al. I think it's pretty awesome and from what's there, the character will be entertaining :lol:  I'm looking forward to this episode~

I bet this is the Discord situation 2.0.

"Alright, ponies, we have this character Cheese Sandwich. We need a VA."

"Huh... who should we pick?"

"Waittt, doesn't this guy remind you of Weird Al?"

"Hmm..."

"GUISE WE SHOULD TOTALLY GET WEIRD AL AS THE VA!"

OH MY BUCKING GOD :o ... Am I late to find this out or early... Wierd Al is going to be in MLP this season...I even used a face I'm so shoked and I have never used a face before! I'm even listening to his music right now after finding this out! Can someone please come and slap me to see if I'm tripping... Out of all the things MLP has referenced this is one of my favorite ever! 

Once more am I late to get this?!post-23383-0-96569300-1390546658.png

Edited by Airbornepony

OH MY BUCKING GOD :o ... Am I late to find this out or early... Wierd Al is going to be in MLP this season...I even used a face I'm so shoked and I have never used a face before! I'm even listening to his music right now after finding this out! Can someone please come and slap me to see if I'm tripping... Out of all the things MLP has referenced this is one of my favorite ever! 

Once more am I late to get this?!attachicon.gifWierd Al.png

Heyo :3 Your topic's been merged with another topic discussing Al's inclusion in the show :D

This really doesn't surprise me at all he has been a supporter for a while and expressed interest in finding his way to get on to the show a long time back. I'm super happy that he is going to be on though :yay:

Now excuse me while I go find a way to watch all seven of the pony polka's in preparation I love that weird al supported and promoted these amv's too haha

Edited by Torrent505

@DukeofCanterlot,@littlegamie. this is the synopsis:   February 1 – “Pinkie Pride”: Weird Al Yankovic guest stars as Cheese Sandwich, a mysterious pony who comes to town and offers to plan an epic birthday party for Rainbow Dash, putting Pinkie Pie’s status as “super duper party pony” in jeopardy.