Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Topic Approve?

pinkiefan1287

I'm not sure why that is occurring. There is a good chance it is some sort of technical issue - I will notify @Lavo about this thread. Hopefully he can figure out why this is occurring.

(edited)

I'm not sure why that is occurring. There is a good chance it is some sort of technical issue - I will notify @Lavo about this thread. Hopefully he can figure out why this is occurring.

When did this start happening?

Hard to say. I think it started when the site went down for a while and then came back up. I made a topic and after that and I kept getting messages saying my topic was approved. It went away after a while and then came back up when I made a new topic.

And sometimes it's approved by a different member of the staff. Like this one just got approved 2 times by SCS and my No answers? (Spoiler) Topic was approved by someone with a pony avatar that looks like Loki from Thor. It won't let me look up who's name they are, but that's what it say's. I'm surprised no one else has messaged you guys about this or if anyone else is having problems. 

Now it's not a big deal it's just annoying.

Update.

Just now when that SCS brohoof me they sent me another topic approve. Could it be that maybe when someone who works for the site looks at a topic they send a automatic message saying they approve it? Just an idea.

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 1

Hard to say. I think it started when the site went down for a while and then came back up. I made a topic and after that and I kept getting messages saying my topic was approved. 

And sometimes it's approved by a different member of the staff. Like this one just got approved 2 times by SCS and my No answers? (Spoiler) Topic was approved by someone with a pony avatar that looks like Loki from Thor. It won't let me look up who's name they are, but that's what it say's. I'm surprised no one else has messaged you guys about this or if anyone else is having problems. 

Now it's not a big deal it's just annoying.

The user with the Loki avatar is thereisnospoon303.

It is possible that you are receiving these emails due to your notifications settings. I know that my notification settings were altered when the site went down. You should check them to ensure that you do not have it set to email you whenever your posts are approved.

The user with the Loki avatar is thereisnospoon303.

It is possible that you are receiving these emails due to your notifications settings. I know that my notification settings were altered when the site went down. You should check them to ensure that you do not have it set to email you whenever your posts are approved.

I just checked it and it was set for that and I turned it off. So I think it should stop now.

• Brohoof 1

I just checked it and it was set for that and I turned it off. So I think it should stop now.

Alright. You should double check that your edited settings were saved properly - for some reason they did not save properly for me the first time I tried to edit them after the site went down. 

That being said, we will leave your thread open for a day or so just to make sure that this issue has indeed been resolved for you. Feel free to post in here at any time if it turns out that it has not been resolved.

Edit: It's been a few days, and you haven't posted here saying that you are still experiencing this issue. As such, I assume that this issue has been fully resolved for you, and I will lock this thread. :)

Edited by SCS
Updated the post.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.