Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sad Book 4: A new Meaning: My Little?

Fredbermudez

-...Book 4: A new Meaning: My  Little?-

(I'm Back x3.)                                                   ( CHAPTER 1: Same old Day)

: A same old day, as other days. After my farther died I haven't been feeling the same like I used to be.      My friends always try to cheer me up. But it never works.
     Sometimes I just want to give up, and sometimes I just want to fight it. But I can't, its like a disease. Taking over your whole body and soul... This is the story of my life.
          One time in your life, you just need to take a step back and take in all of the air... :

Winter break finally comes. I've been waiting for this for all year... Its almost 2014 too. Time really flies by, I remember when I was in 3rd grade.. Still having a great time. Today my friends are coming over. They said we're going to go to the park after we pick up the other few. We always do this every other weekend. It really feels good to be around with the people you know. As for me.
I don't know much people, The only friends I got are 3 friends.. The rest... How do I explain it? Forget it, Alfonso, Luc and Bred.  I don't worry about my depression that often. I could get the hang of it, but 
most of the time it just takes over me. They told me to get Anti Depression pills, but I refuse. I don't want to turn into a drugy like my Dad did. That's how he turned into one. Oh yes, did I tell you that
I'm a huge fan of MLP? Stands for My Little pony. Yes I'm a Brony.. To be honest My Little Pony is the only thing that brings a smile to my face. It helps me stop crying. Everytime I see those Ponies... And the peaceful world they live in. Sometimes I dream i'll be in Ponyville, but that'll never happen. Dreams really never come true or wishs.... Sometimes before I go to sleep, I remember the good times of my farther. But I do feel better for him. He was sick, very sick. I'm grateful that he went. No more pain right?. I just miss the good times. But I feel something good something's going to happen good to me today!  My guts are telling me. They are bursting with joy. And I can't find out why. I never feel this way, I rarely feel this way, I hope i'll stay this way for a while. As I slip on my outfit and Hoodie I hear a knock on my door. My heart pounds with happyness. Finally, some alone time with my friends. Not at school working all of the time. Now we can talk, play, and will.. Have a great time! I must introduce myself. I'll better be off with my name first. It's Fred, Fred Bermudez. Yes I'm 15 at the time. And turning 16 soon.. I've been in this Brony fandom for a whole year now. I'm a shy fellow, a very timid one also. I try my best to stay to myself most of the time. They always tease me for staying quiet for the whole class. I just sketch after I'm done. As I open the door for my friends, I see them talking about Leage of Legends already.. Saying how Over Powerd Temo is. *Sigh* " Ello Fred," Luc says in a Catbug voice. "I've brought some Creamy rootbeers with us." Alfonso pulls out a Can of Rootbeer" I sigh with happyness, You're really addicted to those ain't cha? I take one off his hands. "It's not my fault that we need to drink milk everyday at school." Alfonso grabs back, and stuffs back into Backpack, "How is Temo Over powerd!" Bred yells out with anger.  " You must agree with me, I love playing as Temo, They had to de-buff him over 5 times! And he's still Over powerd."  I tap Aflonso's shoulder, I whisper " How long have they've been fighting about this Temo thing?" Alfonso responds back with a confused face. I stand there looking up in the sky, waiting for us to move forward. We did after a few moments.
I start to walk behind Alfonso, feeling the cold breeze hit my face... It felt so good to be outside again. I can't explain how good it felt. As for the park we walk pass by to get to school, it seems the same like always. Old, no one plays there anymore. The playground is so rusty that the slide isn't even slidable anymore. The paint on the swings have worned off pass the years, and the basketball court all ruined. All you see now is Grass... Luc and I start to set up a board game called, War hammer-40k. The table match. It's a pretty good game to tell you the truth. I'm not a expert at it though. He always beats me at it! "Hey Luc, Why not play Spacehulk first?"  I talk out, Didn't they make a game out of it? Isn't it called Spacehulk on Steam? Luc responds with a happy smile. "Ah yes! I remember, I never played it on the Computer but not board. It must be the same right?" Bred sets up the game. I stare at them with a worried face, betting on who's going to win. " I shall bet on Bred!" Aflonso slams a 2$ on the table. I put down a 2$ The same amount. Aflonso struggles to take out the Soda's out of his bag. I come in and help. "Wait, this one is about to bust open."  I just grab the bag and dump everything out on the floor. "... That's a good way too." Aflonso picks up the Soda's. For the pass week, I've been hearing a weird noise by the park.. It could be just a wild dog or a animal. But it doesn't sound like one I've ever heard.. Sounds like a rustle now in the bushs with a clopping noise. I'll probably check there when we leave. Luc gets out a Piece, called a Space marine. "So.. If I remember right, The space marines fights the Geenesteellers?... Or how ever you say it.' " Will, your objective is to get your men to the tranfer zone."  Aflonso notices me staring back at the bushs. Aflonso taps me on the shoulder, "Fred, spacing out? I studder, N-no! Why am I spacing out so much? Am I going crazy with a rustle, rustle, noise?... "Ahha! I got all of my hallways blockoff." Luc shutters out. I can't stand this anymore, My heart is pounding.. Testing my patiance! I walk like I always do, I rush over to the bushs, telling my friends i'll be back. I can't explain the noise I've heard. The whimpering broked my heart when I started to hear it. I walk in the bush to find myself face to face with a.. Pony? But how. It's only a child's show! I laugh and take a step back. I pause in every sentence. "D-.. A Pegasus..?" I bend down as quickly as I can. I find her in the bushs sleeping. I didn't know what to do. Do I call my friends? No, they'll just call the police. I can't let them take her to the Labs.  I sooner find to notice that's its Fluttershy... A  Fluttershy? But how.?... My heart drops to my stomach, I have so many feelings in that moment. I want to cry with joy and just faint on the spot. But I find myself still standing completly fine. I slap myself a few times to see if I'm fully awake, not dreaming? No It was real.  Everything at that moment is happening, but I can't stop haveing this feeling that... I already knew Fluttershy..? I can't remember anything from the last time I woked up. My Mum said I was out for a few weeks. Was this Deja vo? I have been dreams I was an Alicorn in Ponyville... Stacy, it was? I can't even remember anymore. I give... How am I even speaking?  A shout comes from far " Hey Fred!! Whutcha doing over there? I'm almost done beating Bred!"  Luc yells out. I sigh, I can't just take her at this time.. I need to wait... Yes at night, I had so many questions running through my mind... I just wanted to hug her, ask her how she got here and how did she  into this bush? I couldn't but help myself to shout... I was full of joy, I was never that happy in years. I never smiled. My dreams came true. But this feelings.. Seems old? Everything felt like this already happened. My smile fades away with the wind. Looking back, I thought to myself, -Yes, I'll get her when it gets night.. I'll think the rest through after.-  I take a deep breath in too calm myself, I run back over to the table.  "You won this time.." Bred shrugs. "Here Fred, you won the bet." No it's fine..! Aflonso forces the money into my pocket. "Trust me, I've been making money by selling cokes." Luc Grabs a Creamy Rootbeer. "So how good are these?..." He taps the top and snips it off.  Cream bursts out, ".. Real cream? Oh nice!" Luc drinks the Rootbeer. I slowly poke my head over to the bushes. "Still looking over there? Stop worrying! Today is our day off." Bred Hands over a Creamy Rootbeer as well for himself. "Now we can just watch the sun go down." Aflonso sits down on the table."  I relax not drinking a sip of my Rootbeer.  Aflonso pats my back,"I think we all here today should have a moment of slience for your Farther." Luc agrees along with Bred. I nod. 3 Minutes pass, we all start talking again. We all start packing to head home, Aflonso lives right by me. "I'll stay with Fred," Aflonso Stops. I whisper: Ey Aflonso.. Not to be mean but. Can you head home alone this time? I have some work to do here. Aflonso smiles and packs. "Sure thing, I'll be calling ya." Aflonso walks off with the others. I smile, Finally! I dive into the bushes once more to get her. But I didn't think this far, how could I pick her up? I might wake her, and my mum is still at home... Ideas kept popping up into my head but none of them were good.  It's time for plan B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8oF4FPSQA#t=0  Some music to add too it; - Arist:  AcousticBrony 

]

Edited by Fredbermudez