Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submitting a signature assistance please

Venomous
Go to solution Solved by Emperor Posh,

I am trying to change my signature (the image, not the text).

I tried copying and pasting the link to the image I want, but when I save my settings, my signature is just a link.

I want the picture to be visible. So I tried copying and pasting the actual picture, and again, after saving my settings, my signature is still a link. Not the picture.

I am on my iPad doing this.

Silly question, but since you didn't make it clear, are you posting just the link, or are you posting the link in the image insertion box or using IMG codes?

• Brohoof 3

Hello .

Try using this, it is the IMG tag/BB Code:

[img=Image URL] 

Alternatively , if you are using the desktop version of the website, click the button/icon in the formatting options that looks like this post-18484-0-04052700-1389867861.jpg

Upon clicking that button/icon, you will be presented with a window asking for a URL. It should look like this

post-18484-0-90520900-1389867934_thumb.jpg

Paste the image URL in the URL box and click the OK button.

Your image should now be in your signature.

• Brohoof 3

Hi , are you still having trouble putting an image in your signature?

Yes, I am.

I have actually moved to my PC trying to do this, and the image will not appear, even after I clicked "save changes" on my signature.

Where are you linking from?

If it's photobucket. Use the "Direct" link option, don't use the HTML ,IMG or Email links. Copy and paste in the box Chaotic Discord said to, then while in the text box go to the end of the URL and there may or may not be "~original" after .png/.jpeg/.gif. erase that.

It'll look like this:  

"http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/Username/Filename.jpeg~original"

Remove the bolded portion and you should be good to go.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as though you now have an image nicely placed but not centred DX  inside your signature, I think we can wrap up this thread and lock it~ :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.