Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Funko Vinyl MLP figures?

Venomous

I"m in search of a Fluttershy, where might I find one for under $30, shipping included to Canada? (Or even within Canada)

As my best bet right now is one on eBay for $30 shipped.

Toywiz.com has her for $12.99, not sure what shipping would be to Canada.

Yea I was there...after shipping it'd be close to $40

I've shipped things out of country before and I don't recall it being that bad, that's just crazy. Only other place I could think of would be Amazon to get them, besides eBay of course, probably the same shipping issue there though eh?

I have amazon prime though if you'd like me to check prices, just pm me details if so.

Edited by The Mane-iac

Yeah Twilight and Trixie are out now, where I live and they're okay figures. Not the best, I wish they had a version of Trixie without the cape and hat ,but oh well.

So did anyone else here pre-order these from their (hot topic) website? I did so back when they were first posted and my orders have just been sitting at "fulfilling order". Anyways, just wondering if anyone else ordered them what the status of your order is?

Edited by The Mane-iac

So did anyone else here pre-order these from their (hot topic) website? I did so back when they were first posted and my orders have just been sitting at "fulfilling order". Anyways, just wondering if anyone else ordered them what the status of your order is?

I did, and I believe that my order status is the same as yours, seeing as I haven't gotten any notification that it's been shipped yet.

• Brohoof 1

I did, and I believe that my order status is the same as yours, seeing as I haven't gotten any notification that it's been shipped yet.

Okie dokie then. That puts my mind at ease some. I'm just not use to pre-orders that don't at least get updated to shipping by the time the product hits the street. Not much choice though for me since there isn't a local HT anymore, the $5 in shipping is less then it would cost in gas to go to the nearest store. Just wanted to make sure my order wasn't lost or something.

Mine have now been shipped, but I've not been charged for my orders. *shrugs* Guess they didn't want to tangle with the Mane-iac. Mane-iac001_zpsd9459d01.png

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

I actually hope they work on Discord next.  I would love to get my hands on a Discord figure just for the heck of it.

They have said they want to make Discord along with Celestia and Luns, but he would have to be bigger than the other figures. Most likely twice as big so he would probably cost close to $30. So they might be waiting to see what the market will be like for larger figures. We have actualy seen the prototype for Applejack with her hat so I'm super excited about that

(edited)

Just got mine. They were suppose to come tomorrow via UPS to USPS, but for some reason UPS decided to deliver them today rather than transfer them to the USPS. Fine by me.

Opened the boxes and all three were normal show-color figures. I'll probably return the one with the funky cape or have my friend who works at HT exchange it for a Twilight or another they have sitting around still.

Overall they are good, same quality I've seen in the past with Funko stuff. Some paint marring but nothing too major. You'll notice the variance in the capes though, the one doesn't come close to looking like it's laying flat on the ground and instead "floats". I figured she was going to be much heavier, closer to the weight of the Fluttershy figure, but she is actually rather light since the cape is hollow  and there isn't a tail underneath (something they could have done).

post-9221-0-57999900-1393946866_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-59758900-1393946876_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-53495200-1393946878_thumb.jpgpost-9221-0-13368200-1393946880_thumb.jpgpost-9221-0-85433000-1393988819_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

Now, Princess Twilight and Trixie are on Amazon.

I am getting both soon ^^

I actually hope they work on Discord next.  I would love to get my hands on a Discord figure just for the heck of it.

I would want a Discord figure, too.

That'd be so cool!

I"m in search of a Fluttershy, where might I find one for under $30, shipping included to Canada? (Or even within Canada)

As my best bet right now is one on eBay for $30 shipped.

I really like the FlutterShy figure. It's a heavy and detailed sculpt because her mane style is accurate.

Thankfully, mine has virtually no paint flaws.

• 9 months later...

A figure I would like to see is King Sombra tbh cuz he's my favorite villain...the three figures I have now are Rainbow Dash, Big Macintosh and Doctor Whooves!  B)

Wow yes, I would love a King Sombra along with a Chrysalis! I haven't had the money to afford any vinyls yet, but I will definitely purchase both AJ, Big Mac and Princess Luna!  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

So far, this is the list of the released Funko Vinyls.

-Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Trixie Lulamoon, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Dr. Whooves, DJ Pon-3, Derpy, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Drops, Octavia Melody, Spitfire, Big McIntosh, Applejack, Rarity, Daring Do Dazzle, Discord (Normal), Discord (Sick), Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, and Spike.

I happen to own all of these so if anyone knows of any new releases, please let me know!

Edited by Sriracha

• 1 month later...

Princess Celestia seems to be the hardest to find since so far only hottopic has sold her.

Right now you can get funkos as Walmart, Toysrus and Hottopic are the main three I know of.

Spike, Cadance and Shining Armor are only at hottopic at the moment

There is also a black rainbowdash one and sparkly variaents of the funkos.

• 2 weeks later...

Princess Celestia seems to be the hardest to find since so far only hottopic has sold her.

Right now you can get funkos as Walmart, Toysrus and Hottopic are the main three I know of.

Spike, Cadance and Shining Armor are only at hottopic at the moment

There is also a black rainbowdash one and sparkly variaents of the funkos.

And here I thought Amiibos were hard to find.

We're getting CMC.  We're most likely getting Queen Chrysalis.  Still waiting on Funko Tirek.

The only Funko figure I currently have is Applejack; always gotta get my favorite first. I won't buy any toy sets unless I can get my fave first. No AJ = boycott. :lol:

Now that I know the CMC are on the way, I am pretty excited to get an Apple Bloom figure and perhaps start collecting all of the different ponies that I like. As nice as these figures are though, they are incredibly pricey, so I've no desire to get a complete set of every character.

We're getting CMC? Are you kidding?

I could only sorta handle not being able to buy the other Funko figures. Not being able to get the Pop! Twilight and Rainbow Dash was incredibly hard.

And now the CMC are coming out and I can't get them either. I don't know what I'm going to do. :(

• Brohoof 1