Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mass effect 3, are you buying it?

LunaShy

R u buying?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Are u buying ME3

• Yes
    • Special edition /)
    • maybe later
    • no

EVERYONE HATES IT BECAUSE THERES GAY SECKS OHEMGEEEEEE GUYS DIS IS IMMORAL AND ITS OBVIOS THAT GEY PEOPLE ARE RUINGING OUR RAIINFORSTSSSSS!!!!!!1111

But seriously. It's alright. But for me (having not played any of the other games ) I got stressed because i knew my actions greatly affect the games story.

it might be me but i think you earn the credits and xp a littlee more than in the beta. Also im interested how this galaxy at war thing works so far everything is at 63%

Sarcasm =/= trolling.

It just gets better.

Posted Image

i could care less wether other people like it or not lucy all that matters to me is that i can have fun with it. oh btw your sarcasm doesnt make you witty it makes you an asshole.
  • Brohoof 1

i could care less wether other people like it or not lucy all that matters to me is that i can have fun with it. oh btw your sarcasm doesnt make you witty it makes you an asshole.

Everyone is an asshole then.

(Everyone has used sarcasm)

(edited)

everyone has used sarcasm but unlike you everyone else doesnt use sarcasm as their primary form of communication

Everyone is an asshole then.

(Everyone has used sarcasm)

Edited by RainbroDash
  • Brohoof 1

That score is off Metacritic, right? I'm pretty sure that everyone on that site gives any game that has even the slightest bit of mainstream reputation a bad score, so I never pay attention to those user scores.

I usually go off the score on Gamerankings, and honestly, the aggregate critic score normally gives a good insight into how good the game is, and the aggregate over there is around 92% after 17 reviews.

I honestly don't even see the need to hate on the game, it just looks like people are trolling for the sake of trolling. It seems rather idiotic, they're putting off the opportunity to play a game that will possibly be game of the year on an unfounded opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Watching an LP of it because poor.

Might buy it eventually.

Although, I am laughing at a plot device they're using. Early game spoiler below.

Oh man, plans for a Prothean weapon, "unimaginable" in size and scope, wipe the galaxy clean. Halo much?

• Brohoof 1

Watching an LP of it because poor.

Might buy it eventually.

Although, I am laughing at a plot device they're using. Early game spoiler below.

Oh man, plans for a Prothean weapon, "unimaginable" in size and scope, wipe the galaxy clean. Halo much?

lolz hahahahahah well see but

the weapon plan right in the first mission totally loooked ring-like

Picked it up this morning! Even though I played the demo, the opening still made me cry. Don't get me wrong, I do NOT cry at video games. ME3 is the first game to ever make me cry. That's how good it is so far. I an't wait to play it more :D

That score is off Metacritic, right? I'm pretty sure that everyone on that site gives any game that has even the slightest bit of mainstream reputation a bad score, so I never pay attention to those user scores.

I usually go off the score on Gamerankings, and honestly, the aggregate critic score normally gives a good insight into how good the game is, and the aggregate over there is around 92% after 17 reviews.

I honestly don't even see the need to hate on the game, it just looks like people are trolling for the sake of trolling. It seems rather idiotic, they're putting off the opportunity to play a game that will possibly be game of the year on an unfounded opinion.

They have to give the game a good score or they won't get the next EA game for review.

They have to give the game a good score or they won't get the next EA game for review.

bs you are clueless. EA is a massive company and if they get a bad review then they get a bad review the reason its getting good reviews?..... because its aa good game

(edited)

Just got it and the game is sick.

Sarcasm =/= trolling.

It just gets better.

Posted Image

Like a care about 185 people's opinions.

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Unsure if this has been stated, but for anyone getting the PC version you can get a free DLC sniper rifle here: http://www.alienware...fect-3-giveaway

You can also get a key even if you don't have the game yet but plan on getting it at some point in the future. The keys ONLY work for PC versions though (according to the description).

Edited by LowfatEnvelope

(edited)

Bah. I made an account here several months ago (I think it was last year, or was it last month? I can't tell), used it for all of a week, and forget about it. Sorta.

I then sorta leave the brony community (I still watch the shows and read select fanfics, but I stopped frequenting forums). Then, about a week ago, I get ME2, get completely hooked and beat it in a week. (Maleshep, Vanguard, Paragon, romanced Tali, everyone survived, blew up base) I then return to EQD to check on a fanfic (the same day ME3 came out, apparently) to find Mass Effect EXPLODED in popularity while I was gone. (And, that, apparently I had 2 "Happy Birthday" messages and several alerts about my posts being liked and a friend request. You guys are too sweet. :) ) What the heck?

I swear, the brony herd must have a mental connection, as every brony played Skyrim (like me) and suddenly Mass Effect (like me). I swear, if every brony starts playing other games I like, like the Dragon Age series, or Alpha Protocol, my mind will explode. Or I'll explode in a burst of biotic powers; I have yet to disprove me having them. :P

I'm not sure if I'm exasperated or freaked out. (Though, on the cover of EQD, Twilight does make a good Tali. ;) )

Anywho, back on to ME3, I do wish I could get it, but I don't see me getting it until Christmas. Which sucks, since I want to continue my Talimance already. >:| (Also, I now really want ME1)

Edited by Jum

Bah. I made an account here several months ago (I think it was last year, or was it last month? I can't tell), used it for all of a week, and forget about it. Sorta.

I then sorta leave the brony community (I still watch the shows and read select fanfics, but I stopped frequenting forums). Then, about a week ago, I get ME2, get completely hooked and beat it in a week. (Maleshep, Vanguard, Paragon, romanced Tali, everyone survived, blew up base) I then return to EQD to check on a fanfic (the same day ME3 came out, apparently) to find Mass Effect EXPLODED in popularity while I was gone. (And, that, apparently I had 2 "Happy Birthday" messages and several alerts about my posts being liked and a friend request. You guys are too sweet. :) ) What the heck?

I swear, the brony herd must have a mental connection, as every brony played Skyrim (like me) and suddenly Mass Effect (like me). I swear, if every brony starts playing other games I like, like the Dragon Age series, or Alpha Protocol, my mind will explode. Or I'll explode in a burst of biotic powers; I have yet to disprove me having them. :P

I'm not sure if I'm exasperated or freaked out. (Though, on the cover of EQD, Twilight does make a good Tali. ;) )

Anywho, back on to ME3, I do wish I could get it, but I don't see me getting it until Christmas. Which sucks, since I want to continue my Talimance already. >:| (Also, I now really want ME1)

Great minds think alike.

I for one quite enjoy dragon age : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im finnaly heading to bed after my midnight release last night follwed with 5 hours of mass effect then 5 hours of work then 10ish more hours of mass effect now i can finnaly sleep. Cant wait to continue it tomorrow this game is even better than i thought it would be and im a huge ME1 ME2 fan

(edited)

bs you are clueless. EA is a massive company and if they get a bad review then they get a bad review the reason its getting good reviews?..... because its aa good game

That's the point?

EA is a massive company and with massive amounts of power.

If you haven't heard Bioware had an image and a scene "inspired" by two pictures. (They look almost identical).

Edited by Lucifer

That's the point?

EA is a massive company and with massive amounts of power.

If you haven't heard Bioware had an image and a scene "inspired" by two pictures. (They look almost identical).

i dont understand what your saying here? please explain.

i dont understand what your saying here? please explain.

They took an image off google images

search for winter space it's the first result

and made a scene inspired off it

ending scene

That's not the worst one though.

They took a stock image, did a quick little paint job and called it the

face of Tali

. Now that's horrible.

They took an image off google images

search for winter space it's the first result

and made a scene inspired off it

ending scene

That's not the worst one though.

They took a stock image, did a quick little paint job and called it the

face of Tali

. Now that's horrible.

well im not looking at any spoilers so sorry, but as i have said time and time again this is just an excelent game

Game came out today over here. Knew that all the negative remarks were just trolls, the game is so good! I've just spent a good while on multiplayer, which is surprisingly good fun. And from what I've played of the single player, I know it'll be a treat to play through the game. It's cool to see how everything has come together from all the games, from the decisions you made, to sly references to quotes from the other games.