Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smarts

When delving into the realm of science fiction, there is one thing about that genre that's pretty much common. Robots. The sci-fi genre loves robots. So, it prompted me to ask this question. What is your favorite robot or robots? 

Even though the prefix is Movies/TV, robots from games will also be accepted. :)

Cave_story_icon_quote_by_cnex5-d4nc48d.p

Cave_Story_Wii_EU_Face-10.jpg

These two are the greatest robots ever. No question. Risked their lives, went through hell, saved the entire world, fought a god-like creature, and are labelled as "Badass Adorable" on the Cave Story TVTropes page.

BEAT. THAT.

• Brohoof 2

img-2208969-1-220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

this one has been a god once. beat that.

Legion from Mass Effect.

20100328204336!Legion.png

Evening Shepard Commander. 

Have to agree with these two, also would have to add EDI (GLaDOS is also up there)

448323.jpg

I would add HAL to this list but HAL is just an AI and not a robot

Edited by Commander_Shepony
  • Brohoof 2

I guess you could say these guys are Robots but they are really aliens in armour but i'm calling them robots for this :P 

• Brohoof 2

I am surprised. Why has no one mentioned the true best robot of all?

DataTNG.jpg

This guy, right here. Lieutenant Commander Data of Star Trek: The Next Generation. This is the only robot I've seen in media who is done right. He is emotionless, and yet believably has a soul. His character is engaging and hilarious to watch. I love his stupid neutral expression and the fact that he looks so creepy, and yet is so warm at the same time. I don't really care about machines with sentience most of the time. I see them as annoying or uninteresting. But he makes me interested in them due to his curiosity and childlike behavior. I love his eagerness to learn and his attempts to understand people. He's just fantastic and I can never get enough of him. :3

• Brohoof 2