• Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

(edited)

Favorite Mainstream Sodas

Pepsi - Like Coke, but better!

RC - Like Pepsi, but even better!

7-Up - The best Lemon/Lime soda IMO.

Ginger Ale - I haven't really found one particular brand that stands out, but all ginger ale is delicious.

Favorite Hipster Sodas

NuGrape - When it comes to grape sodas, it's is simply the best there is.

Zuberfizz - Fantastic cream sodas. The Key Lime flavor is especially good.

Ramune - Best. Bottle seal. Ever. Oh, and the soda's good too.

Edited by Pony Joe

(edited)

From several years ago, my most favorites were, and still are, these.

1. Crystal Pepsi. Yes, THAT clear cola drink that disappeared. It tasted like original Pepsi, but the clear look of it just made the drink more interesting. A damn shame the company pulled it from the market.

2. Vanilla Coke. This one lasted longer (and from what I heard, it returned; whether it exists now or not, though, I don't know). Loved the hinted vanilla flavor in the soft drink. Much more interesting than the original drink.

Now because of my huge weight loss, I'm more concerned about what drinks to have, including sodas. The ones I drink and love the most are these:

1. Organic ginger ale. It uses true, organic ingredients. It doesn't have that crappy high-fructose corn syrup aftertaste that's plagued so many products; and it's much stronger.

2. San Pellegrino oranciata. This orange soda is very refreshing. Has that hint of orange, but without the guilt. A drink I'd defintiely recommend.

If you want to drink 'em, I recommend buying them contained in glass bottles. Unlike plastic and aluminum cans, they don't weather that quickly.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

Here in Canada, we call it "pop", but nonetheless...

I'd probably say Fanta. I don't drink it much, as it's TERRIBLE for you-moreso then other sodas, actually. But It's so damn good, I get it once in a while.

I am a soda jerk, my top five favorite sodas in order:

1. Pepsi Throwback

2. Ski (they have a bottling plant in my area, make it the way they did 50-60 years ago! :D)

3. Coke

4. Dr.Pepper (My English teacher told me that its a good restaurant if it serves Dr.Pepper)

5. Fitz's Root Beer (Again, this is a Soda company based out of St.Louis)

Dr. Pepper master race here.

Mountain Dew. REAL Mountain Dew.

The Subsidaries are good, but I see them more as Pepsi cashing in on the Mountain Dew logo. Not the same as real MD.

I dunno, Baja Blast is pretty good. I always get that when I'm at Taco Bell, since thats the only place you can get it, as far as I know.

• Brohoof 2

I love Mountain Dew. No shops ever stocked it where I live until a few months ago. It used to be a rare treat when I was on holiday but now I'm practically swimming in the stuff!

Dr. Pepper master race here.

I dunno, Baja Blast is pretty good. I always get that when I'm at Taco Bell, since thats the only place you can get it, as far as I know.

Oh I love all kinds of Mountain Dew. I just like the regular the best and consider the others as cashing in on the name.

Its like, Mountain Dew is a subsidary of Pepsi. Other kinds of pepsi still have the same flavor and ingredients as normal Pepsi with other things added in, but other kinds of Mountain Dew are not the same as regular Mountain Dew. They are a different kind of soda that carry the Mountain dew logo, but they lack what the special flavor that makes Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew. *Is nitpicky* lol.

(Favorite Mountain Dew subsidary: Pitch Black)