• Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

Cream soda, root beer and Dr. Pepper.

I also really like lemonade pop.

Normal lemonade is good, but when combined pop, it's even better.

Posted Image

Honestly, this is my favorite drink,out of all the crazy Japanese sodas like calpis and grape cola, I pick this, I don't know why, but I always buy this when I go to the convenience stores after school ends on the way back home. I think it's it delicious, it's like lemon tonic except it isn't too tangy, a bit sour but sweet at the same time.

Next to this, I'll say apple fanta, or peach.

My favourite has always been Mountain Dew, but I don't drink it that much because it's really bad for your health. I don't tend to drink pop that often anymore, I drink lots of milk.

I like regular, old fashioned, Coka Cola. No other drink has really appealed to me more, to tell the truth.

DAKTA DRAY!Oh....I uh mean, Dr. PepperActually my favorite is Nuka Cola, I have a miniature black hole flux capacitating energy manipulating time space warp machine that allows me to travel to a post apocalyptic America, where I scavenge the ruins for this delicious, refreshing drink called Nuka Cola.

It disturbs me how little brohoofs your post has.  Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

Tough question, as I like all kinds. But I'd say it's a tie between Pepsi Throwback--made with real sugar, not HFCS like all other pops these days--and Crush Grape. Mmm.

I used to love Dr. Pepper, but I think they did something to the taste since I was a kid. I don't like it anymore. And Mt. Dew, I never liked. Some people go nuts over that stuff, though. My Dad and my uncle were both practically addicted.

Edited by TailsAlone

OOPS. SORRY. BRISK ICED TEA COMING THROUGH HERE

Posted Image

But seriously, I hate any kinds of soda. My taste buds are way too sensitive to accept carbonated water into my body. They are smart, too. Soda is really fattening and the taste is just terrible lol. :P

I'll have to say almdudler.

And I bet none, or very few of you will recognize it.

And for the purposes for the poll I'll vote Dr. Pepper.

Of all the sodas I've tried, which in light of how many are out there isn't that much, birch beer would have to be my favorite. You know what I really miss? Surge. Drank it by the 3-liter as a kid.

Check out this guy:

He knows what he's talking about. I know what he's talking about when it comes to the glass bottles; it changes everything. The difference between corn syrup and sugar is huge too.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

i absolutley, positively love Inca Cola. its radical, cool, and awesomeeee! its a peruvian soda which is sold in america for those who are intrested and it tastes SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the time ill drink either Coke or root beer...but I honestly don't drink that much soda anyways. I'd rather have a good old glass of water (or ice tea).

• 3 months later...

Jarritos tamarind soda is easily the top tier in soft drinks EVUR. It is also known as the Brewage of the Gods or The Filling from the Holy Grail. Its bitter sweet flavor is a climax of your taste and with the exact 5°c temperature it can wake up me from a coma. It’s a shame you guys on the north are isolated from it. Also Mexican Coke.. or just Coke as we call it here XD

l.jpg

A review 

• Brohoof 2

Jarritos tamarind soda is easily the top tier in soft drinks EVUR. It is also known as the Brewage of the Gods or The Filling from the Holy Grail. Its bitter sweet flavor is a climax of your taste and with the exact 5°c temperature it can wake up me from a coma. It’s a shame you guys on the north are isolated from it. Also Mexican Coke.. or just Coke as we call it here

Hell yeah man, you know were it's at! I remember they even used to sell those in the school bending machines here, till they decided they were to unhealthy apparently. Than they decide to sell Arizona iced tea, which isn't all that better in any way.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite soda's are as follows.

1. Peach Citrus Fresca

2. Dr. Pepper

3. Root Beer

That's about all I will drink for soda's. Others that I like, but don't drink often:

Orange Fanta

Ginger Ale

Pepsi

Vanilla Coke

Coke

my fave is mt.dew but i drink just as much Pepsi as i do mt.dew. of the mt.dew flavors code red is my fave. i have tried others but nothing is as good as code red to me.

I'd have to say either root beer or grape soda. Both I love and both are very good sodas. I honestly can't choose between the 2. Sometimes I'll crave grape, and sometimes I'll crave root beer. Sometimes I'll crave something else.

AtomicBassCannon's post reminded me of my ginger ale preferences, so thanks to him for that. Everybody here who fancies himself a ginger ale aficionado should try a bottle of Red Rock if he hasn't already. It's not your ordinary ginger ale. Red Rock has some serious bite thanks to using actual ginger in it. The first sip will probably burn like hell, but before long you may grow to like it. Give it a shot.

His post also reminded me that Sierra Mist tastes like Windex to me. :\

Jarritos tamarind soda is easily the top tier in soft drinks EVUR. It is also known as the Brewage of the Gods or The Filling from the Holy Grail. Its bitter sweet flavor is a climax of your taste and with the exact 5°c temperature it can wake up me from a coma. It’s a shame you guys on the north are isolated from it.

I've been able to find nearly every flavor of Jarritos at Walmart. Edited by Artemis