Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fello bronies!

Xenon_Fesk

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I like MLP and saw this, so it seemed legit.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched a walkthrough of "Amnesia: the small horse" (lol, right? XD) I then wondered if the antagonist Discord was a disney character or not (He looked familiar,) so I looked him up. Surely enough, I discovered the wonders of MLP...

I am an author on FIMfiction.net, if I am not doing anything related to MLP:FIM, then I am playing Team Fortress 2, and I've actually never gotten an official "Welcome to the herd" from anyone. I am new to these forums so please be kind. I am happy to meet all of you!

-yay!-

Hi there!

I'm new to the herd, too, so welcome! 

In reply to your own introduction:

Favorite of the Mane 6: I'm leaning towards Twilight Sparkle since she's so much like me.

Finding the forums: A simple Google search.

Becoming a Brony: i watched the documentary on Netflix and then the show. I freakin' love everything about it. 

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with you, the documentary almost brought me to tears to see how awesome it was to see people who like ponies connect together. I hope to see you around the forums!

Welcome to the herd.  

I just joined a little over a week ago...so I'm still pretty new too.  I also came to be a Brony by first watching the Brony documentary.  

I'm still in my obsession phase...might be awhile lol.

RD was my favorite to begin with hence my sn, but Pinkie Pie has completely stolen that spot.  

Haha! Another point for dash, you're way too cool!

Welcome to the forums, the herd, and all things My Little Pony. 

I feel like a veteran. I became a brony in 2010. Four years... Wow.

*Bows down* OOOOOH teach me, master swami!

Edited by Deesinn

Hello, I'm not really a brony, just a fan of the show. However I welcome you to the site anyways.

Well then, welcome to MLPForums and welcome to the herd! I'm sure you'll make many good friends here, and maybe some enemies just to liven up your day a little. :P Have fun!

Hello and welcome!

I'm a few days old here at the forums just skipped the introductions!

I came to love my little pony after I got a free preview on the HUB network about a year ago, The happiness,joy,innocence and pretty colors are what drew me to it!

I've always had a hidden feminine side "If you knew me you'd probably never guess" and always just wanted something to be happy about and enjoy, I love being pretty and looking at pretty colors and beautiful things and prancing carelessly around! tehee!

I'm married and my wife completely supports me, she even bought me some MLP bracelets and barrettes for Christmas!

Out of probably $500 worth of gifts, the little $5 bracelets and barrettes were my favorite!

When I saw them, my heart just melted!

I hope I'm not giving out too much info, but after reading stuff about people calling bronies names and accusing them of horrible things just because they like ponies I quit having any interest in MLP or pretty things at all for awhile and went through a horrible and dark depression but I just said I don't care what people think anymore I just want to be happy!

Well, before I use up all the forum memory I'll just end by saying I like pinkie pie and rainbow dash the best, Pinkie because my favorite color is pink and rainbow because I love rainbows!

I wish all the love and friendship to all of you ponies and I truly thank you with all of my heart for standing up and being the ponies you are in the face of adversity and making it possible for me to be happy in life!

God bless!

-Jared

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Herd! The forums are great, as is everypony involved!

HdRFiin.gif

You know personality wise I lean towards Twilight with a dash of Dashie and Applejack...but Rarity in all her fabulousness and generosity is my favorite.

Edited by Cstriker
  • Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

The show is definitely good, lots get into it, and the ones that don't understand why we like MLP just are meh. xD If they see the show they will know why.