Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were immortal, would you be happy or sad?

Sugar Pea

I would kinda be upset if I were immortal...because I wouldn''t die old with my friends and forced to watch everyone around me disappear. 
:'(
What about you, guys?

• Brohoof 2

i'd be sad that my family is no longer here with me, but after 40 years of mourning i think i'll be okay 'cause i don't have that many friends so it'll be easy to try new things. Like being a d*ck to everyone or maybe even becoming a national threat.

I would go mad. I would try to kill myself, and then, once I realized I didn't have the power to end my own life, I would never be happy again. The rest of eternity would be me trying to murder myself. I can't die. Nothing matters. I wouldn't care about anything. Geez. That's creepy o_0

• Brohoof 3

Sad; mainly for the same reasons you have. It would be terrible, as you would have to just live forever; watching your friends and family die, knowing that you'll never see them again. And if you ever got bored of living on Earth, and just wanted to finally rest; you couldn't do that either.

So yeah, I'd be pretty depressed if I was immortal.

I personally would be happy. While everyone around me would die, and that would sadden me, I wold use that immorality wisely. I would try my best to make the world a better place, and after many years of building knowledge, I think I could be quite effective.

• Brohoof 1

Did I spark something? X)

Being immortal would be interesting. In terms of never dying by physical murder attempts, yeah. I'd say being immortal would be great, but I wouldn't want to live forever in terms of age.

Yeah, it'd be weird to be you.

Sorry, I take the finite life. I would eventually go insane if I was immortal, and not from the people around me dying, but because of the sheer amount of memories, knowledge, and things changing around me as time went on.

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to live forever, I just would not be happy with it. I wouldn't be sad about it though, I'd use it to my advantage but still it's not worth it. Life is too long for me anyway, I will probably become 100 years old because I have genes that enable me to live a lot longer then the average person. So I'd rather not become immortal because it will already feel that way for me.

So even though there are good things about being immortal I think it would just be too awful in the long term.

I would be happy. Sure, it'd suck to see everyone around you slowly wither away and die but being able to live forever opens up so many new possibilities. It's always been a dream of mine. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be mortal. I don't think I could take the loss of family. Sure I could replace friends and lovers with time but how long before that parade of faces drives me crazy? XD

i wouldnt mind being immortal except getting lonely, but i would prefer being mortal as the world is going to shit. eventually we will run out of crude oil and everything will change and i wouldnt want to be around when that happens.

But then you need to think about the what ifs. 

* Fall in love.

* Have a family.

* Loss an arm/leg.

* Government finding out.

* The world finding out.

Stuff like that could put a damper on the fun of immortality.

I would be happy to be Immortal because i would get to see the Future :) But Even if i was Immortal i would be doing the same thing i'm doing now for ever (On my computer) XD 

Also if i became Immortal i would tell everyone i was from a different planet and say i'm a Time lord and call myself the doctor and i would try and save the world from aliens just so i could say this :P

Well, considering that I am not happy in life as is, I would be sad living forever. To make it worse, I would be even more alone than I already am. It would feel like torture and a curse more than anything. My misery would be at an all time low.