Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were immortal, would you be happy or sad?

Sugar Pea

Would be unhappy, causr I wouldnt wanna see everyone I love die and know everyone I got close to forever was just gonna die. It's too sad would rather enjoy the short time i have with everyone i love now^^

I would be sad, if I had been an immortal.

(At least I won't die alone :yay: )

I would end up drinking a lot, be very depressed.

One would be lonely, family, friends all dead.

Not to forget one would end up as the last of their species, because of the evolution.

One would be a forgotten alien. When you end up as the last of your species, you would end up forgotten and unloved forever.

There would not be anyone that cares for one.

(No girls likes 2000 year old men xD)

>_>

For me personally, though such may not be a good thing, I've never shared a close emotional relationship with my family. Also based on past experience I also doubt I'd mourn the death of friends and family for long.

I would consider the immortality an opportunity, giving me the time necessary to learn everything I want to learn. Languages both ancient and modern, history of the world's past. the many myths and legends and folklore can be found, even the many religions spread out across the many continents. I would become a storyteller, a writer, and a scholar. I would craft myself into becoming my character Jonathon Wilder... the man I want to be. For his intellegence and charm, a traveller and adventurer facing the world with confidance and assurity.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

i'd be happy to start with, doing all sorts of dumb sh*t without regard for my own health.

then i'd be sad cos everyone i loved would be growing old and dying

then, if im completely honest, i'd probably turn into some brooding, hooded, super-villain, or something.

right if we take that we cannot die from physical harm and cannot die from age, then you would be mad to think that you should be happy. Imagine, seeing the world in front of your eyes and the fact that you will end up being on a planet heading towards destruction by either super nova or black hole. just there watching everything die in front of your eyes would be mind destroying

A mixture of both.

on the sad part I would see all of my friends die while I continued living.

on the happy part, i'd never stop meeting new people and I wouldn't freak out about what I'm doing with my life because I would have eternity to figure it out. I could also do so much good and help so many. Plus I would have a lot of fun doing stupid crap I wam always scared to do.

• Brohoof 1

Immortal hell no I would not want to live on this earth forever.... nothing would change and eventually I would get sick of it heck even in the short life we have now there are more bad times than good times it seems. But that *does not mean I will not savor* those great wonderful moments that happen from time to time. But to live immortally on this earth ~ no thank you 

I'd be sad, because i'd have to go through so much, and i could never get out of it ever. Sure it'd be nice for a while, but idk if i'd wanna be immortal.

Loss of everyone around me would be tough but in reality the worst thing would be. The government questioning your seeming immortality (then experimenting on you). The earth eventually being destroyed and having to face an eternity in a vacuum that varies in heat from -273 degrees Celsius stretching into the millions if you were to fall into the remnants of our sun.

I would love to be immortal just to see how the world ends.

Also to see how we get there, would it be destroyed by humans, or by god, or just the Earth shaking us off like a bad case of fleas and the Earth continues on whit a new cycle of life that for me sounds interesting *Starts creating immortal elixir* :fiery:

I would be happy being immortal but it wouldn't last.

As time goes on i would probably get worse and worse until eventually i just want to die.

You can only withstand so much of people you know dying before you and there's only so much in the world to see.

Overall i just see immortality to be a bad thing.

(you might be subjected to experiments :o )