Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP mods for games

Smarts

You've most likely seen them. Lots of games have mlp mods nowadays. You might like some mlp mods or you might hate all mods associated with mlp. For those of you that like some of these mods, name your favorite mod for a game. :)

As of right now, I like the mlp mods for Don't Starve. It's simple and doesn't change anything major. You are able to play as one of four characters from Equestria Girls, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, or Pinkie. It's quite funny to hear these characters say some dark things with the happiest smiles on their faces. Dark humor, if you will.

This is a screenshot from my game. I hope I posted in the right forum. It is game related, but also mlp related, so I figured it went here. I'm sorry if I am wrong. 

xVZWXMy.jpg

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

In Left 4 Dead 2, I've made all 8 survivors wear pony shirts. Also, some of the guns have been ponified. Oh! I almost forgot. I changed the concert to a Cutie Mark Crusaders concert. It's awesome to shoot up zombies as your hear CMC music playing loudly, with fireworks everywhere.

In Civilization V, I'll play as an MLP empire, such as the Crystal Empire, or Changelings, and I'll take over Equestria. It's quite fun.

• Brohoof 2

I've had mods in tons of games I've played.
I added ponies in Skyrim...
I made all the survivors in Left 4 Dead 2 ponies, and the zombies changelings, as well as the specials the villains (Discord = Tank, Nightmare Moon = Jockey, Queen Chrysalis = Hunter, Sunset Shimmer = Smoker)
I have the "Mine Little Pony" mod pack for Minecraft
Ponies in TF2! :D
In LoL I modded some champions' skins so that they are MLP related! :D
DayZ Pony survivors! And again, changeling zombies.
In Need For Speed: World I have skinned most (if not all) my cars to look like the Mane 6 + Princess Luna & Celestia.
There's also one that I made myself. I play Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Wii, and I made a mod to actually have skins of the guns, and all my gun skins are MLP related! :D (Lemme tell you, making that mod was a bitch and a half.)

• Brohoof 1

The ones from skyrim are pretty funny as well.

img-2211830-1-26677-1-1360555966.jpg

They can fight, be enemies, and just overall make the game not taken seriously in a funny way. 

You know i've day dreamed many of times of being a villian and batteling the main six...

.....and now their standing there being all cute,... 

i suddently take offense to them being enemies lol.

• Brohoof 1