• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/265-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Rainbow Falls
Air Date: January 18th, 2014
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie.

The Element of Loyalty must make a decision based upon loyalty?

By the way, Denton -- I added another poll option for those who may not like an episode but don't feel compelled to hate it. Splitting hairs? You be the judge.

• Brohoof 13

Have to be honest I'm not as excited for this one as i've been for past episodes. I feel like I know what to expect from Rainbow Dash, she makes the obvious mistake only to redeem herself in the final minutes. I guess I've just had a bad taste in my mouth since Daring Don't, I don't know... Next big episode for me is 'Simple Ways', have you read the synopsis for that? Freaking awesome!

WHAT THE BUCK JUST HAPPENED! WHAT IS THIS! WH- WHA B- WHAT AM I!

post-8423-0-86644500-1390060794_thumb.png

I'm going to put this here for a user named Rinne I saw their avatar and noticed it was very pixelated so I did a quick vector. Hopefully they see this post. Sort of like a treasure hunt except it's not really treasure and they don't actually know they're hunting for anything haha.

Nothing fancy.

post-8423-0-82411900-1390057801_thumb.png

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 4

Crap

I won't be able to watch this one live this time.

I do agree with Bucky though. This one seems pretty predictable with synopsis revealed and all. It seems pretty obvious Rainbow Dash might make a dumb decision and later make up for it.

Here's to seeing another "key" for the box though.

Dashie has had a lot of momentum since season 3 and it is still going strong, she has earned her place as my 2nd favorite pony (even if Pinkie Pie is starting to creep up) I think this is going to be another good one.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty excited for this one, if only because we'll get to see a bunch of other pegasi.  Besides thestrals/bat ponies, pegasi are my favorite race of ponies, and apparently Blossomforth herself is not only going to return but have a speaking role as well!  Here's hoping we get some more Ponyville pegasi in speaking roles whom we don't normally see or hear!!!  :D

tumblr_m6v9vnwyXa1qc5ffho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 9

Oh my gosh, Snowflake has a name?!?!  IT'S BULK BICEPS?!?!?!  HE'S TALKING?!?!?!?!?!  :o 

BisonYes.jpg

• Brohoof 12

Best episode of Season 4 (IMO)

Snowflake talks! :3

Snowflakes name is Bulk Biceps (it cant be more good than this :D)

We need more backround character that talks. Next is Vinyl?

Seeing wonderbolts without uniforms was awesome! we meet more of them :3

As i said best episode! Derpy,Snowflake,Wonderbolts etc... just awesome <3

Edited by Twilightlicous
  • Brohoof 2