1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

OH GOD! DERPY IS THE REPLACEMENT?!

Yep Ponyville is screwed :lol:

She had better speak at least once in this episode! 

Edited by Woonatic

Them breaks.

Eat cake rainbow dash.

Dem small doors

DERPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES BACK!!!!!!!!

Please let her talk. Please her talk. Please let her talk.

There goes that rainbow again

DERPY GOT INTO THE PHOTO

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SHOW

ALSO CAPS LOCK IS THE NEW CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

• Brohoof 4

Ok, can someone say best episode EVER!

First off, great setting. Rainbow Falls? Just perfect!

Second, glad we saw some griffons, very, very good touch.

Then Pinkie, Holy Crap she is hilarious! That Rainbow Wig, and Twilight's rainbow wig? Just comedy gold!

And...Derpy! Holy crap! I didn't know they were gonna bring her back like that! THEY BROUGHT BACK DERPY! WITH DERPED EYES!

That dat ending...something is gonna go down in the seasno finale.

10/10 would love to see it again.

• Brohoof 6

Derpy Derpy Derpy Derpy Derpy Derpy DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins: 

I'm sorry everypony, I can't seem to *Derpy* stop *Derpy* saying that *Derpy*.  I think I *Derpy*- I think I need *Derpy* to lie down for a bit *Derpy*. *swoons and collapses* I'm O *Derpy* K.  :derp:

• Brohoof 12

Derpy! DERPY!!! Woohoo! Seeing Derpy made this episode one of the best, I loved it. It was overall a good and a funny episode seeing Bulk Biceps was funny and so was hearing him say more then YEAH!. Seeing Derpy coming through the doors made me so happy I yelled outloud Derpy! With a smile on my face and throughout the episode I was so happy seeing Derpy there. Derpy was so awesome.

• Brohoof 6

Dashie has had a lot of momentum since season 3 and it is still going strong, she has earned her place as my 2nd favorite pony (even if Pinkie Pie is starting to creep up) I think this is going to be another good one.

Same here. In fact, pinkie for me has taken a step to 3rd fav pony- that is, a step down, due to her having a downfall in character development this season but being goofy. Rainbow has really improved, even if she still has a bit of cockiness In her. Just watched and it does take a little long to build; but at least RD's element wasn't in your face like Rarity's episode. I really liked fluttershy in this for some reason.