S04:E10 - Rainbow Falls  

385 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Knowing the writers, they'll probably make Ponyville come in second or something.

The thing i'm most excited about are those three new griffons. I love griffons! 

Yeah thats true. I won't mind if the make 2nd or 3rd maybe Cloudsdale being 1st. Im sure Rainbow Dash would be proud if they at least get to the podium. She even says she doesn't mind losing as long as she's with her friends. 

Yeah thats true. I won't mind if the make 2nd or 3rd maybe Cloudsdale being 1st. Im sure Rainbow Dash would be proud if they at least get to the podium. She even says she doesn't mind losing as long as she's with her friends. 

And that's really important. Gosh, if they could only teach the kids at my school that... 

• Brohoof 3

DERPY RETUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS! OMG  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins: .

This episode is very very good. I like this episode, specially for the return of Derpy Hooves  :muffins: 

This episode it's will be unforgettable for all bronies.

Score: 8/10

• Brohoof 2

Pretty happy with this episode~ Snowflake has a canon name and voice ('Snowflake' can still be a nickname, right?) and he was absolutely adorable, I couldn't help but "aw" at everything he said/did. And I seriously ship him with Flutters :wub:

Derpy Hooves is back! Now we know for sure that the rumours about her being cut were not true. Too bad that she didn't speak but I suppose choosing whether to have her original or redone voice may have been difficult.

Rainbow Dash has her key~! 2 down, 4 to go (or 3? Did Twilight get hers in the season opener? We'll see) The plot thickens ;)

A lot of new background characters/voices appeared in this episode, and Thunderlane made a comeback. I enjoyed that.

Does anyone else think Tara Strong should cosplay Twilight's cheerleading outfit from the end?

Rainbow DashxSoarin' and FluttershyxBulk Biceps :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Knowing the writers, they'll probably make Ponyville come in second or something.

The thing i'm most excited about are those three new griffons. I love griffons! 

i have a freshly printed 20 that says something happens to keep ponyville from competing, or at least the mane 6 team members. but if that happened then derpy would have to compete and watch, she would win every event with her epic derp vision.

And this is how Derpygasm started one more time XD

It was good to see her again :) 

It was great episode. Not the best of the season, but really likeable. I'm glad that we got a chance to see Wonderbolts again and it looks like Rainbow found the next key 8D I liked that scene near the end of episode, when Fluttershy said that Rainbow should have join to Cloudsdale team. It was really sweet and it's shows perfectly how friendship works. 

• Brohoof 2

New episode! Hurrah!

One of my favourite episodes so far this season...mostly because of Derpy :muffins:

Bulk Biceps has a lot of names...

Edited by Guest

not sure really what to think about this one. One thing for sure though; WHY IN THE HOOF DID THE PUT LARRY LOBSTER AND THE EQUESTRIAN WHERE'S WALDO ON THE TEAM!? Why not have twi on the team right off the bat? Sure she's still getting used to her wings but she'd a least have been a better choice team work wise. 

And was that screwball the wonders were using as weight during their workout?

Gotta say though there was some pretty funny bits. Wouldn't be surprised if people could recreate twi's cheering outfit using build a bear. 

in the moment that Derpy showed,the fandom shook again for it's return (me myself included) :derp:

and she didn't showed only 1 time,no...3 TIMES!!!And a photo!!!

Well,after all,this episode will be unforgettable :D

11/10

P.S:Bulk Biceps is 2nd best pony(next to Applejack) :)

Edited by ChampionLW19
  • Brohoof 1

When did Spitfire become such a bitch? She was a harass in Wonderbolts academy but she was a coach so she had too be. Derpy was obviously pandering but it was mostly keep in the background, so I don't have a problem with it. The writers are recycling lessons. A lot of Twidash like wow and I fine with that. Rainbow Ponies is what's in the box, that's pretty obvious at this point. I'm not a fan of Soarin, just to put that out there, so I'm not going too go into it. I really like Spitfire and I HATE how she was made out too be a villain it's going too take a lot to make me like this writer again you don't take an established character and change her personality like that, JUST NO, NO! It was a okay w/ a bland plot that was pretty transparent episode and IO have a lot of complaints with it.

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 3

The humor was decent, seeing Rarity, Pinkie Pie, AJ, and Twilight go along with Rainbow Dash to Rainbow Falls was entertaining if you ask me. I was surprised to see Rainbow Falls have a town or community near it, seeing Derpy was cool though!

Fleetfoot and Spitfire lying to Rainbow and Soarin is one thing that I didn't like about the episode, the other thing was Rainbow not realizing that she made a bad decision until Twilight gave her some advice. That's about it, but I don't blame Rainbow because it was an example of where her loyalty lies deciding between her friends and her idols. Good episode, though.

supernatural-supernatural-31420758-500-2

Seeing Bulk Biceps and Fluttershy interact was so funny and cute, we give the shippers so much ammo. :P Anyway, the episode had some flaws but still worth watching.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 2

First off, Soarin is still best wonderbolt

I'm kinda glad they didn't reduce Soarin to "PIEPIE PIE", and I actually giggled at Derpy's scene as well as Fake injured Rainbow Dash. I also like the fact that Fluttershy was more confident in competing in a sporting event, which is pretty refreshing.

That said there were still some things I didn't like; mainly Spitfire and Fleetfoot's questionable actions, and Twilight spoonfeeding RD's morals to her.

I'd say it's around 7-8/10, not as good as the last two but better than Daring Don't. Mid tier at best

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, now I just want to say something.

This is how you make a fandom shoutout.

It's something that even if you don't know who Derpy is, you would just think of it as a part of the show and wouldn't think 'Hey is this a reference / what the hell?'. And if you did know what it was then you would get it and laugh.

That's how you incorporate a famous BG pony into an episode. Well done Hasbro.

Edited by Champion Shift
  • Brohoof 6

Not much said about the Wonderbolts. I absolutely loved this episode! Spitfire and Fleetfoot are as cool as ever! Soarin is just hilarious! And Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps, yeah I ship them. Also as a bonus to me, MORE DERPY! This episode has been sweet honestly.

While the Wonderbolts' motivations made no sense (even if Soarin' had competed injured they still would've easily qualified, seriously, who cares about winning a qualifying round?), I do understand to an extent why RD succumbed to the peer pressure here. Yeah she's had her loyalty tested before, but to be fair no opportunity she's had (i.e. the Young Fliers' Competition and the Wonderbolts Academy) offered the same level of prestige as the chance to compete at the Equestria Games with the Wonderbolts themselves, plus they didn't actually even make their offer to her to compete with them until basically the last minute, so it's not like she was torn between both teams the whole episode (though she should've known that offer would be the logical conclusion of practicing with them).

I can understand the temptation extremely well. Dash in this episode was basically me in my Junior year of high school tennis (except I wasn't quite what anybody would call a Rainbow Dash), but nonetheless I feel like she should have had much less trouble with the decision. Her motivations weren't even portrayed as "I need to help my hometown" or "They won't be able to compete without me" and seemed to be much more shallow than that throughout. Even towards the end, it wasn't a real test of loyalty as it was just choosing between her best friends and people who openly decided to manipulate her. Forget asking what Twilight would do, she should've asked what she herself would've done in any other recent episode. I felt the episode's presentation regressed her development and gave her no chance to prove herself even at the end.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 7

Episode was purely AWESOME!

Returning of Derpy, Snowflake Talking, Wonderbolts.... they just mixed best things and this episode came!  :muffins:

11/10 it was just best episode of S4 IMO. but we dont know what will happen next, maybe Vinyl talks or Derpy being a pony like Snowflake (appearing whole episode and talks), this season getting better everyday!

I reccomend this to everypony! :3

Just one more thing before I stop posting in your dreams

This is what everyone's reaction to Derpy was;

Fangirling-8.gif

This was my reaction;

233468__safe_princess+luna_princess+cele

Then I watched the world burn.

• Brohoof 5