Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Star Wars games

Smarts

Star Wars.

A very big name in the world. Everybody most likely has heard the name. It was and still is a popular franchise, even to this day. Star Wars started as movies, but then found its way into the world of gaming. There are an entire galaxy of Star Wars games out there, and most are fun to play. The franchise has proven that game adaptations can work. In fact, even when the movies finished, games were still being produced. While some kept true to the story of the movies, others tried branching off to create side stories or attempt new ideas. This helped change the pace and kept things fresh.

For all you Star Wars fans out there, which game did you love the most? My personal favorite will always be this classic beauty. :)

StarWarsBattlefront2_PC.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I have always been a fan of the Xbox's "Knights of the Old Republic" game. But for new and extremely fun, I would go with the First "Force Unleashed" for the Wii. The combo of skills and the boss battles make this game so entertaining along with the plot twists in almost every chapter.

• Brohoof 1

Star Wars.

A very big name in the world. Everybody most likely has heard the name. It was and still is a popular franchise, even to this day. Star Wars started as movies, but then found its way into the world of gaming. There are an entire galaxy of Star Wars games out there, and most are fun to play. The franchise has proven that game adaptations can work. In fact, even when the movies finished, games were still being produced. While some kept true to the story of the movies, others tried branching off to create side stories or attempt new ideas. This helped change the pace and kept things fresh.

For all you Star Wars fans out there, which game did you love the most? My personal favorite will always be this classic beauty. :)

StarWarsBattlefront2_PC.jpg

Those days I've wasted on playing this game. It was (and is) awesome... I need to get it back, hopefully servers are still on.

And about my personal favourite Star Wars game. Knights Of The Old Republic definitely. I love locations in this game, characters are great and most of all that plot twist when You encounter Malak... it will be long time until something will be better than that game. Especially now when EA will release SW games ;/

• Brohoof 1

Those days I've wasted on playing this game. It was (and is) awesome... I need to get it back, hopefully servers are still on.

I play it on steam and there are still servers. :) 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Stawars game to this day is the Battlefront series.

I also know that dice is making a new Battlefront game which is awesome.

DICE if they F**k up Battlefront III...

Actually Dice is a pretty good game company, its EA that would f**k it up.

EA rush's every game producing company that they own, which is why a lot of games come out unfinished and half ass'd. :\

• Brohoof 4

This was probably my favorite Star Wars game, now that I remember:

1041286749-00.jpg

I remember it having a lot of cool ground and air vehicles you could pilot, along with even having sequences where you could play as the characters on the ground sometimes, those were actually pretty good from what I recall. Not sure how canon it is anymore with that TV series now out there with the same name though.

The Rogue Squadron games were pretty good too, and I thought at least the story of the Force Unleashed games was great. Oh yeah, and Pod Racer! That one was fun. Lego Star Wars was also pretty alright I guess, it did kickstart the entire line of Lego games after all. :lol:

Haven't really played much of any others, there's so many different Star Wars games spread out across different platforms that you'd probably have to be a superfan to have played them all. :o

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Love the Battlefront series

Too bad DICE is handling the new one.

With tall of those fusterclucks they've been talking recently, those guys couldn't design their way out of a nutshell.

Star Wars Battlefront was a good game (and my personal favourite)  but it has a major flaw and that was its terrible AI.

In fact, in order to increase artificially the difficulty of the game, only the allied AI was terrible. The enemy AI was decent.

It was frustrating to lose because of a stupid AI.....

Knights of the Old Republic

Knights of the Old Republic II

The Old Republic

Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Super Star Wars series (SNES)

A few games in the Star Wars Battlefront series

What, no Empire At War here? I thought that was one of the best RTS's out there, certainly unique in gameplay and still the one game I consistently play. Or is it all about the clones wars these days 8P ?

Star-Wars-Empire-at-War_3.jpeg

Edits not working for dome reason, but i forgot to include Shadows of the Empire (which i gotta admit, its a fun game) and Bounty Hunter.