Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Club Phoenix (OOC)

Spacey

Random guest??? Ok. Sure. Lets do this.

...When is it happening?

Would you happen to have the link to your OC so I can add you to the guest list? And I will be sending out a message soon or tonight to everyone who is involved to when this RP will start

You'll fit right in bud, it's a party, just act like you were at a party also speaking of parties I have one to attend to tomorrow, but I'll be here later on so if I don't instantly join I'll be on later @DJSpacer

You'll fit right in bud, it's a party, just act like you were at a party also speaking of parties I have one to attend to tomorrow, but I'll be here later on so if I don't instantly join I'll be on later @DJSpacer

Ight party down and have fun!

It seems real life is dragging me from my computer today, my friends wants me out drinking.

Maybe i will sit in the corner, pulling my cellphone up to check out how it's going  :lol:

Joking, I won't be there when it starts  :(  and also I will be gone Saturday night for work.

I'll try my best when I got the time though to participate  :catface:

okay no pressure on you! enjoy the night out with friends!

Just thought i'd message you all on here since it'd be easier, RP is now up! Link on my profile or in this thread at beginning!

That's good to hear! but since the mystical pony didn't have a creator make an OC for him or her then there really would be no way to find out who it was if that makes sense  :lol: . If someone made an evil OC or something then ya it could play out in the story. Are you talking about the one pony who drugged others?

exactly! maybe on my next RP ill have a new OC with an evil background for a neat twist to the story, i do have a character named Dubsage I could add

This is her

Ponyidea14_zps4d3eeac8.png

Hey spacer! Would it be too meta for me to RP both the guy looking for the assailant and the assailant... It'd be weird, and fun. But too weird? If yes i can make a half decent OC in 15min.