Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Club Phoenix (OOC)

Spacey

Here you go.(using mobile)How bout 'Elixir Charm'? Who just seeks pleasure in deceiving. An outcast, ultimately.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/elixir-charm-r5667

and she has a counterpart if needed.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bella-hue-r5668

Wazzah! ~20 minuets of char. creation

Edited by Neutrino
  • Brohoof 1

well long story short, a pair of theif mares called Elixir and Hue came to the club and started to drug other ponies and steal bits until they were caught, Elixir left with a bag hue left behind which was suspected to have dangerous spices and potions that could threaten Ponyville but once Elixir and Hue escaped the club things began to die down and now everyone is going back to enjoying themselves at the club. Hope that gives you a good idea

• 3 weeks later...

@@Light-BeatZ,

I would definitely accept you Light-BeatZ but my RP ended maybe a week ago and the main club setting was destroyed by chuck norris (randomly).  :(  I should rename those threads as closed. Your more than welcome to read the RP and see what all went down. If you want, I am planning to make another RP that is on the adventure/romance side of things soon, would you like me to notify you so you get first dibs?

• Brohoof 3

@@Comet Starflash,

Thanks :)  ya i did this RP on my own but I had two ideas in mind that I've been trying to build upon.

Idea 1:

Titile: Ace of Bass (adventure/mystery)

Plot: Sequel to Club Phoenix, mysterious pony caused the fire that burned down club phoenix (not Chuck Norris), ponies must ban together to figure out who the pony is and follow the pony across Equestria facing challenges and dangers.

Idea 2:

Title: Escape from Rainbow Factory (horror/gore(if thats even allowed on here)/adventure)

Plot: Every pony who signs up will wake up in a cell within the Rainbow factory (characters can die) and work together to figure a way out of the factory alive.

Idea 3:

Title: Triad of Love (romance/adventure)

Plot: Only open to pegasus, earth, and unicorn ponies. An invitation has been sent out to all ponies accepted in this RP. They all arrive to a mansion outside of Manehattan where Spacer is throwing a DJ party yet again. This RP can have mane 6 and other cannon characters along with OC' (if you pick cannon character then play their personality right). Party it up or socialize and get lucky.

This is all I have for now, I will expand on them more but these are like just basic ideas.

I'm liking the sound of another party... But if it's only base species of ponies then my oc Sun Stream. Of course the adventure would be good too, using my heroic oc Sun Stream. And the horror, well the basic plot sounds promising. And I'd probably use my often misled oc, Sun Stream. Sun stream FTW.

Ya rules are bound to change so I may take out that rule so more races can join, well I'm off to bed, I'll be thinking about them all and ask around to see which peeps like better, You like the last idea? The party one right?