Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ClassyCo17's Outro

TheYoungMathProf

(edited)

@@Flutte_rs @
Thanks! I thought it sounded pretty good for being made on a free program. I tried to make it manly enough for Drake (who is the non-brony in ClassyCo17's commentary, but that might change soon enough. Dun dun dun!), so I added a military march-ish beat in it. :P

Edited by TheYoungMathProf

This was an interesting piece of music :D

What program did you use?

I'm only asking because it sounds really bad.

I mean, the music you composed would sound really good, if it weren't for the actual audio quality.

You mentioned, that you used some free programs, so I will blame those for it...

If I count the audio quality, this would be around 1 or 2 out of 5,

but if i look at the composition alone, it's at least a 4 :)

(edited)

@@OrangeRiff
It is a program called "MuseScore", although the program itself isn't really at fault. It is the soundfont that needs changing. (A soundfont is a file of prerecorded sound that the program uses to play the composition.) I am looking into better soundfonts, and I have already changed the clarinet, tuba, crotales, and drums. I don't care for my replacement drums, but they don't have the background crackling, so they will have to do for now. When I have the time, I will upload a better version.

Edited by TheYoungMathProf

For some reason the link didn't work for me earlier, but it does now. Glad it does. This is good!

It sounds like something they might have in Final Fantasy, which always has great music. This really is great! I think I'll listen to this again and again for a while.

For some reason the link didn't work for me earlier, but it does now. Glad it does. This is good!

It sounds like something they might have in Final Fantasy, which always has great music. This really is great! I think I'll listen to this again and again for a while.

Thanks! I thought it was really good, given the lack of experience and professional music programs. Feel free to listen to it until the imperceptible mind control frequencies take effect as much as you want! *innocent smile*

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I thought it was really good, given the lack of experience and professional music programs. Feel free to listen to it until the imperceptible mind control frequencies take effect as much as you want! *innocent smile*

Yes master!--I mean... huh, funny. I don't often call people master this early in the day. Myeh well.

If master could take a look at my work on this board some time, I'd appreciate it.

Yes master!--I mean... huh, funny. I don't often call people master this early in the day. Myeh well.

If master could take a look at my work on this board some time, I'd appreciate it.

I am not remotely close to a professional, but I'd be happy to take a look and give my thoughts! You are talking about the "Tale of the Regal Sisters", I presume. I shall look into it at a convenient time. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@OrangeRiff

It is a program called "MuseScore", although the program itself isn't really at fault. It is the soundfont that needs changing. (A soundfont is a file of prerecorded sound that the program uses to play the composition.) I am looking into better soundfonts, and I have already changed the clarinet, tuba, crotales, and drums. I don't care for my replacement drums, but they don't have the background crackling, so they will have to do for now. When I have the time, I will upload a better version.

Never used that one before, so I didn't really know you could change soundfonts in it. Most of the time I'm using guitar pro 5 for writing, and as I don't have RSE for it, my only option is the basic midi device's soundbank. (or when I use FLStudio, I have too many options to chose from...)

I'll be looking foward to the remake ;)