Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Response from Tech@mlpforums/Cannot Log In

DubWolf
Go to solution Solved by Nohbdy,

The first problem more importantly is that perhaps after the forum shut down (I forget exactly when, sometime around that time), I was unable to log back into my account from one of the computers in my house. Today I realized I couldn't log in from my other computer either. I am currently using my PC, and I believe I probably cannot log in into any device anymore. I am probably still able to access the website because my laptop is set so that I don't have to log in anymore (which means there's the possibility of not being able to log in to my account anywhere if I am logged out of here).

The second issue is that the error I get requests me to email tech support. Unfortunately I'm not sure if they're just too busy and haven't got to me yet, or if my requests somehow went down into the junk pile. Here is the error to be precise:

20sveag.png

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your issue sounds like something for a tech admin to handle. Your best bet is to file a support ticket. That way, you'll be able to receive more personal attention. Good luck! 

EDIT: Also, as for problems getting responses, I can tell you that they are, indeed, quite busy, and there are typically many tickets to respond to. You could try sending an admin a PM, however. 

Edited by Champion Aquila
  • Brohoof 4

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.