Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two Things You Might've Missed [SPOILERS]

BalanceBrony

So, I have watched Rainbow Falls several times today. And in two of my more recent viewings, I noticed two things.

First off: immediately after Rainbow Dash announces that she is choosing Ponyville, her friends cheer for her, If you listen carefully, you can pick out the different voices cheering (except snowflake). You can pick out a few voices. AJ, Twilight, Pinkie, and Flutters can be picked out, but there is one more that doesn't match one of the Mane 6, and certainly not Snowflake. The last "yay" you can hear sounds exactly like Derpy.

Secondly: After RD successfully qualifies for Ponyville, the Wonderbolts cheer, among others. Soarin makes a real horse noise.

Let me know if you picked these two little things out. Thanks for reading!

And three cheers for Derpy being an official friend of the Mane 6!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I noticed the realistic horse sound but I couldn't hear Derpy's voice. Not with all the main voices being overpowering.

You sure it was her?

It didn't match any of the other voices, and was heard at the exact moment she opened her mouth.

Edited by BalanceBrony

Soarin making real horse noises isn't a first in the series. There have been previous occasions, and I'm sure one did involve AJ sometime around season 1, can't remember exactly tho. And if Derpy did say "yay," I SURE AS HELL HOPE THAT WAS GREY DELISLE!!!!!!!

Soarin making real horse noises isn't a first in the series. There have been previous occasions, and I'm sure one did involve AJ sometime around season 1, can't remember exactly tho. And if Derpy did say "yay," I SURE AS HELL HOPE THAT WAS GREY DELISLE!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvb2fpaKaY4

17:57 is Derpy's yay.

But it's not Grey DeLisle.

Can I just add, that this was the episode that I first noticed discord hiding in one of the ponyvile houses in the intro!

I also didn't expect derpy, was a great surprise.

Can I just add, that this was the episode that I first noticed discord hiding in one of the ponyvile houses in the intro!

I also didn't expect derpy, was a great surprise.

Props for noticing it yourself. Most people didn't know until it was pointed out.

Props for noticing it yourself. Most people didn't know until it was pointed out.

Thanks! Although I realise I may have ruined it for others now :s!

It's things like this that make the episodes worth re watching over and over :)!