Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YouTube Comments

Twi Rubix

(edited)

What is your opinion on those YouTube comments all the time? Some are annoying, but some are pretty nice. Me? I'm neutral on it, but what do you guys think?

Edited by TwilightRubix

People are beating a dead horse (had to do it somehow) by putting those comments on every single youtube video... they all just annoy me...

Also you forgot "FIRST!!!!!!"

Best or worse. Just clarify by replying, I guess, :huh:

That still means the poll is broken. If we are going to do it that way we might as well get rid of it.

That still means the poll is broken. If we are going to do it that way we might as well get rid of it.

Huh, thats what I get for not thinking all the way. Yeah, I'll get rid of it.

I'm sick and tired of hearing that stupid "arrow to the knee" jokes. They were never funny, and quite frankly, spamming it on every youtube video doesn't help. But I'm on either side on this one, because some are funny comments, and others are pointless. (:

YouTube comments and the community that posts them make YouTube what it is; the God-forsaken sunken wasteland of the internet.

Seriously, most of the comments on that site are destructive, critical and often racist. Nobody shows they're true colours like they do on YouTube, you can say / voice / do anything on that crazy anarchy of a website.

Sometimes you can get sincere and honest people, which I praise because of how rare they are.

Only comments I pay attention to are kyrospawn comments. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm the only person who isn't bored of the arrow in the knee jokes. I never made them myself, I very rarely comment on videos. I just still find it kinda funny when its used right.

<sarcasm> Youtube comments are great! </sarcasm>

If youtube comments were not there to soak up some of the Internet's trash, then it would probably spill over into nicer places like this forum.

Seriously though, I do find some youtube comments funny. In general, though, they can be so bad that it usually isn't worth going through them looking for humor.