Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So was that the big thing?

Jamesblorg39welsh

Well, obviously it was Derpy's forefront appearance.

BTW, I thought what was said was that a background (or side? I forget) character would get a speaking role.

Edited by Envy

Envy, on 19 Jan 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

Well, obviously it was Derpy's forefront appearance.

BTW, I thought what was said was that a background (or side? I forget) character would get a speaking role.

I heard this as well. Bulk was probably the one that got the speaking role. Derpy coming back too was a big thing as well.

Anyways, I also heard somewhere that we'd get to hear a background pony sing in Pinkie's musical episode. If that's true, then I'm seriously hoping Vinyl or Octavia is the one we get to hear.

• Brohoof 1

I heard this as well. Bulk was probably the one that got the speaking role. Derpy coming back too was a big thing as well.

Anyways, I also heard somewhere that we'd get to hear a background pony sing in Pinkie's musical episode. If that's true, then I'm seriously hoping Vinyl or Octavia is the one we get to hear.

If a background pony sings, what better pony and place than Vinyl Scratch in a Pinkie Pie musical? But who knows. We got two major background pony appearances in Rainbow Falls, so that means the tweet hint doesn't apply anymore. But we can hope!

• Brohoof 1

Octavia's Melody, on 20 Jan 2014 - 02:50 AM, said:

Still waiting to see the episodes where Luna sings and Vinyl has a speaking role  :yay:

Wait, is this actually going to happen? This would be totally awesome if this happened. :D

• Brohoof 1

I think that Bulk Biceps got a big part.

If that was it then I guess they may not know what a 'Background character' is. Bulk Biceps wasn't one as he played a part in the episode, "Wonderbolt Academy". Background characters don't have any part to play in the episode they are in. They seldom have any lines. They are literally background like the trees or the sky. They can be dismissed as the regular crowd even if they reach levels of fandom like Derpy. It doesn't mean that background characters can't change but I don't think it would apply to Bulk Biceps in particular.

If that was it then I guess they may not know what a 'Background character' is. Bulk Biceps wasn't one as he played a part in the episode, "Wonderbolt Academy". Background characters don't have any part to play in the episode they are in. They seldom have any lines. They are literally background like the trees or the sky. They can be dismissed as the regular crowd even if they reach levels of fandom like Derpy. It doesn't mean that background characters can't change but I don't think it would apply to Bulk Biceps in particular.

So, what is your informed and undeniable opinion then?

Fleetfoot?

Edited by moonlightavenger