Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Adventure RP

RainbowDasher28

Well, it depends on how you want to play this type of adventure. Is this a mystery adventure (where character find clues/find a murderer), or do you want to fight off enemy on a journey? Is it more of a slice of life where characters walk around Equestria/wherever where their characters develop over time/possibly love each othe? 

well i want to go on an adventure and fight off bad guys. Or we could just do it as walking around equestria. I was just wanting to do a fun RP.

Any type of premise(roleplays as well) can be used if written correctly with a good start, great characterizing/development, and usually not having a long boring moments (try to avoid long battles for instance) and should be fine. Now, if you want more action/battles. A journey across equestria in search for a specific artifact could work well. 

Well, I would say a premise would work around a character. your character sounds like someone who is willing to find something for the Princess. I would say like an artifact(or maybe something silly like Cake) that you were asked by the Princess herself to find so you can go off and find it. Meeting allies, enemies, and learning more along the way. (This is just a sketch of a premise)