Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Celestia and Luna episode?

Pat.Rio.T.

Unfortunately I don't think that this will ever happen, seeing as the mane six would have no part in it, but wouldn't it be awesome to see a day-in-the-life-of the royal sisters episode?(or something similar) There are absolutely no episodes centered around Celestia, or even with her playing a major role. And I know people want to see more of Luna. And wouldn't it just be awesome to watch how the sisters get along with each other and possibly have a few antics?

I don't know, maybe it would just be boring, which is why they haven't done it yet. Personally, I think that, if they do it just right, this would be AWESOME, but if not it could turn out boring and pointless.

What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

I wish the writers would make an episode centered around Celestia and Luna together, maybe to have some random and funny antics to show that they like to have fun since they are not uptight.

It would be fun to do that and for all we know it might have been pitched and may actually happen. I think we've seen glimpses of what an episode like that would look like and with Twilight's elevation it could be more likely since she's a princess too. She would be allowed to see behind the Royal masks.

"...and with Twilight's elevation it could be more likely since she's a princess too. She would be allowed to see behind the Royal masks."

Oh Colt, I forgot about the whole "Princess Twilight" thing. That could make it more likely.

Celestia: Ha, I'm older!

Luna: Ha, you'll die first!

Celestia: Ha, not if I hurl the sun at you!

Luna: Not if I... hurl the moon at you first!

Celestia: I had to do your job for a thousand years!

Discord: I could snap both of you into your respective celestial orbs if you don't stop bickering!

• Brohoof 1

Luna: Not if I... hurl the moon at you first!

Celestia: I had to do your job for a thousand years!

Discord: I could snap both of you into your respective celestial orbs if you don't stop bickering!

Twilight: Not if I... drown you in... fish!

Celestia: I beg your pardon?

Twilight: Well, I have to be the ruler of something, right?