Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Four Swords of Power

OG Blaze

Searching for OC members

Link to OOC planning http://mlpforums.com/topic/85488-the-four-swords-of-power/

Join in when you like....

The Four Swords of Power were rumored to be only a myth but Blaze new better, he has studied the age of King Arthur since he was just a little colt. He knew that the Blades of Power were real and he had proof, for Blaze possessed one of the blades, Clarent the blade of fire, this blade was forged from the hilt of calibur and blade of Excalibur, this sword was used to slay the King Arthur. Clarent's power in unfathomable and can only be wielded by one's who's hurt is pure. Blaze knew the other's were out there and he had to find them to prove to everyone else they were real. He couldn't do it alone though he needed a team of skilled ponies anyponies who had a slight knowledge of King Arthur, Blaze put up posters all around Equestria and hoped and waited for some pony to walk through his office doors..... 

Edited by Fiery WillPower

HI. its me, ready to roleplay with you............................... dojwaodjamdsaodwadthT  THIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POSTTHIS IS SPAM SO I CAN POST

(((Awesome let's get straight into it, your OC is approved, hope they don't shut this down not sure if I did it right or not)))

"I hope I can start this mission soon.... no one seems to be reading the posters, maybe they just don't believe in the swords, all I need is someone to help me, practically anyone would be fine"