Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everybody!

Simon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googlyness

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was in another fandom prior to this one (Alvin and the Chipmunks ^^) and there were a lot of friends of mine in that fandom who were also MLP fans, and eventually I decided to give the show a chance and it didn't take much after watching an episode or two to fall in love with MLP.

Well like I said ^up there I'm also a big fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks.  Up until last week I was really involved in that community and was the admin of the largest forum for that community.  But that fandom is unbelievably overloaded with drama, and it really sucked the joy out of the online community for me, so I abruptly quit that fandom and decided to get more involved with MLP :D

Besides fandomy stuff, I'm also a recent law school graduate.  So hopefully I'll pass the bar and be a lawyer in a few months!

That's really about all I can think of, but I'm always happy to answer questions so feel free to send me a message.

• Brohoof 2

Hey! Welcome to the community!

I saw some Alvin and the Chipmunks stuff. I liked it.

Lawyer? Oh jeez, that's cool. Anyway, welcome to the forums :derp:! Everyone's really nice. If you ever need anything just shoot me or anyone else a PM.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.  And yep, being all lawyerly will be pretty awesome.  B)   Of course I don't think it's fully sunk in yet that I actually graduated from law school xD

welcome to the herd!

although i'm pretty new to this site, i've been watching the show for about a year now.

i never heard about the fandom surrounding alvin and the chipmunks, but thats pretty cool that you were so high up in the fandom.

we're glad to have you here :)

Edited by Flutter Guy

Nice to meet you and welcome to you too! (We're both new we can welcome eachother xD)

There's fandoms for pretty much any show, movie, or game out there, they just vary in size.

I was a huge Alvin and the Chipmunk fan too, when i was younger I made a youtube channel called the Rappermunks, at the time it was so popular it got a trademark logo on it but haven't been on it in forever and i think i put all the videos to private  :lol:  but welcome to the MLP forums! Hope you have fun!

• 8 years later...