Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post the pictures of you as a kid too teen(If your adult you can post your pictu

RainbowDashiscool

(edited)

I found more pictures of me i will posting here:post-20285-0-72037300-1395736647_thumb.jpg

Me as a kid with santa caluse with my favoruite stuffed animail fufus and i named my favoruite stuffed animail that name when i was 2 year's old and i losted fufus sadly :(.

(I will post more with none of it showing my brother since he does not wan't him too be seen in pictures on the internet anymore so yeah and one shows me as a baby with no shirt on and my real name yes i meant my whole real name since it was a graduation from kindergarden in 2004 from san fernando moroing side school and I'm not there anymore since me and my famliy moved since i was a kid at 9 or 10 or 8 or 7 something around that age and another one shows my big brother and my mom and little me and yes i looked chubby in that photo but I'm not that chubby anymore.I also lost weight from sickness when i was a kid i guess we'll i have a weak immune system so i catched colds easliy if I wasent using handsantizer and sick people around me then i will cath thoese easily from my weak immune system :/ so when i was sick more days i felt like not eating and i would not eat then i lost weight and my ribs were showing but I'm ok now since I'm homeschooled only at my home and not going too school and ive been using handsantizer with my dad and my big brother when we go too markets or some place else or touch something else that has germs on them then we get out of the market's and other places and touching something that has germs we always use handsantizer it pervent's us from getting sick and ive been eating more with no sickness anymore so I'm fine :))

Edited by Felicia
  • Brohoof 1

I found more pictures of me i will posting here:attachicon.gif1959896_1417644955156236_47212190_n.jpg

Me as a kid with santa caluse with my favoruite stuffed animail fufus and i named my favoruite stuffed animail that name when i was 2 year's old and i losted fufus sadly :(.

(I will post more with none of it showing my brother since he does not wan't him too be seen in pictures on the internet anymore so yeah and one shows me as a baby with no shirt on and my real name yes i meant my whole real name since it was a graduation from kindergarden in 2004 from san fernando moroing side school and I'm not there anymore since me and my famliy moved since i was a kid at 9 or 10 or 8 or 7 something around that age and another one shows my big brother and my mom and little me and yes i looked chubby in that photo but I'm not that chubby anymore.I also lost weight from sickness when i was a kid i guess we'll i have a weak immune system so i catched colds easliy if I wasent using handsantizer and sick people around me then i will cath thoese easily from my weak immune system :/ so when i was sick more days i felt like not eating and i would not eat then i lost weight and my ribs were showing but I'm ok now since I'm homeschooled only at my home and not going too school and ive been using handsantizer with my dad and my big brother when we go too markets or some place else or touch something else that has germs on them then we get out of the market's and other places and touching something that has germs we always use handsantizer it pervent's us from getting sick and ive been eating more with no sickness anymore so I'm fine :))

Wow you look so similar too my friend Rabeea when she was that age  :o

• Brohoof 1

Wow you look so similar too my friend Rabeea when she was that age  :o

Really? some other people say i look like one of there old friends :P.

But my Real First name is Felicia and I'm mixed with Part irish,Part gypsy(I know in the olden days people hated gypsy's and i don't know why but I'm not a bad part gypsy.),Part Russian,Part German,Part native amercian idan,Part mexican.

Really? some other people say i look like one of there old friends :P.

But my Real First name is Felicia and I'm mixed with Part irish,Part gypsy(I know in the olden days people hated gypsy's and i don't know why but I'm not a bad part gypsy.),Part Russian,Part German,Part native amercian idan,Part mexican.

haha wow quite a amazing mix you got going for you  :lol:  i also  have quite the irish and spanish backgrounds

• Brohoof 1

haha wow quite a amazing mix you got going for you  :lol:  i also  have quite the irish and spanish backgrounds

Yup I'm also part polish and part hiwain so I'm a full mix there...and cool.

Now i guess i found why people hated gypsy's in the olden day's it saids it here:

Gypsy groups (such as the Balkan Egyptians), originated in Egypt, and in one narrative were exiled as punishment for allegedly harbouring the infant Jesus.[18]

LOL, found some old pictures of me when I was in my teens.

15:

attachicon.gifDSC00996.JPG

16:

attachicon.gifDSC01220.JPG

Haha sweet Mohawk man my cousin rocked one of those for 5 years of his life haha  :lol:

Yup I'm also part polish and part hiwain so I'm a full mix there...and cool.

Now i guess i found why people hated gypsy's in the olden day's it saids it here:

Gypsy groups (such as the Balkan Egyptians), originated in Egypt, and in one narrative were exiled as punishment for allegedly harbouring the infant Jesus.[18]

also their Pagan religious beliefs did not sit well with the Catholics they thought it was satanic from some S#@*

• 3 weeks later...

1994, mere hours after my birth.

img-2446060-1-740076_183000315240365_499

img-2446060-2-935500_105759662964431_565

Circa 1997.

img-2446060-3-936195_105758282964569_181

(Feat. Little sister.)

img-2446060-4-AstBjym.jpg

W/ dad.

img-2446060-5-248347_105759106297820_201

img-2446060-6-QGYh76t.jpg

I was born in 1997 so you're older then me and i have a older brother that is 26 year's old.

This thread is still alive? Great so I can post this picture. This was from 2009 when I was 11. We went horseback riding and my horse's name was Butterfly. That's pretty funny in hindsight.

Aw a horse named butterfly i love butterflies and horses and yes this thread is still alive and you look cute in that photo.

O-I-<

That's so totally me.

Ok this is an iPad so I can't upload

It's ok and i wish i had a ipad i am saving up for a ipad mini but i spent money on other things.

I don't really have any baby pictures with me, but this is a picture of my first grade class. Check me out in my sassy blue dress:

firstgradeclass_zpsd984f18c.jpg

And this is a picture from high school with my boyfriend (when his hair was still long...wow we've changed quite a bit)...I think I was 17...

2009meandty_zps55c04123.jpg

And this is me now at 21:

flowercrown_zps7fb77b11.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'll have to choose a few picture from the years, although keep in mind that once I cut my hair, I've gone through numerous styles of short hair, and a ridiculous amount of dyes. My hair ahsn't been its natural colour since I was about 13. I'm 21 now.

Early days for me...

img-2509334-1-T7eNAVw.jpg

Early teens

FpcidKe.jpg

Gotta love when the punk/scene element settles...

eg5EWNT.jpg

Haircuts happen...

sDklcDn.jpg

TPslTkc.jpg

Getting older...Skipping about 10 ahirstyles and colours..

hkONs3t.jpg

And  about 10 more...until we reach modern day :3

JGcTRXV.jpg

Edited by IcyHaze
  • Brohoof 1

Lets go.

Sorry all pictires I got of my young age I took from my mother account, so there a gap between 12 and 18.

1. The very begining.

1397239429-clip-42kb.jpg

2. Something like age of 3.

1397239511-clip-41kb.jpg

3. Me and my Mother. Age 5, I belive.

1397239567-clip-88kb.jpg

4. Me and Grandpa, and Warcraft. Age of 6-7.

1397239661-clip-80kb.jpg

5. Age of 10.

1397239743-clip-45kb.jpg

6. Age of 12. Yes, I've fenced that I were a kid.

1397239832-clip-40kb.jpg

7. Age of 18. Second grade in the University.

1397239883-clip-19kb.jpg

8. Age of 20.

1397239954-clip-36kb.jpg

9. Our days. Age of 23.

1397239999-clip-34kb.jpg

img-2228796-1-rVKF2Nj.jpg

Me in the 6th grade.

img-2228796-2-FnA5zlI.jpg

Me in freshman year. (Please don't question the hair, it was a phase!  :lol: )

Me as a Senior in High School. Oh I feel so grown up!!  :D

You sort of look like Jim Carrey, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
(edited)

I don't have any pictures, but I haven't really changed much since I was 14. I matured pretty early.

Edited by Cash In

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here's me at about 7 years old...

Spoiler

F2582D1F-2079-424E-8A79-3AAA2AF0041A.thumb.JPG.fcf64cd6abc0ba55830f3bbccc9ed28c.JPG

And here I am now, at 18...(I don't have the time to find better pictures right now, sorry. :twismile:)

Spoiler

IMG_1956.thumb.JPG.962487c58f6a59cfc2261e7d65eada29.JPG

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

WELL DAD, hope you dont mind being on a pony site! LOL that was back when I shot my first rabbit, I forget exactly how old I was there, maybe around 8 or 9? 

0.png

• Brohoof 1