Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If every post on this website was broadcasted on live tv...would you still post?

jackleapp81

79 users have voted

1. 1. If your forum posts were broadcasted to a live television show, would you still post?

• Yes, I want recognition!
    • No, I don't want the attention.
    • I would, but I wouldn't do it for the attention, I just like the community here.

I was watching the Hunger Games, and I thought of this idea...

What if there was a tv channel that existed solely for the purpose of documenting every post on this forum?

Would you still be on this website? Would the prospect of potential fame and notoriety make you want to post even more? Assuming that the show had a lot of viewers.

Edited by jackleapp81
  • Brohoof 2

Despite being quite shy, especially in front of an audience, I think I would still post here. I'd probably be more self-conscious about what I say though, meaning I would likely post a lot less, but that's not gonna stop me from posting here altogether. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'd still post here. In fact, I'd make my posts weirder than they already are to freak out the people who have to read them. Whoever has to read my posts will feel very uncomfortable and probably quit their job before they lose their sanity.

• Brohoof 4

Of course. I have nothing to hide.

This, sooooo much this.

This is a public forum anyway. It's not like it'd be any different for it to be MORE public. If I cared one bit about how I was seen publicly I wouldn't be on the forum in the first place.

Honestly I'd be rather curious how people on the show would react to the things I said!

The hermit of the Media Discussion board. ;)

Edited by Discordian

Haha, does the history channel need a new time slot filled?

Of course I'd still stick around. I already put a fair bit of consideration into whatever I say (and still often give the post 3 or 4 edits) so I don't see the harm. I wouldnt use it as an opportunity to become famous, that's a bit silly.

(I'd also openly mock the channel for the idea :P)

Edited by Celtore

You mean everyone in the world would see me as an obsessive fanboy with fancrushes galore and an opposition to the views of femininity and an obsessive nature toward fandoms as well as a desire to dress in women's clothing? And that I'm asexual?

... Sure, go for it.

I can't imagine anyone being bored enough and having enough spare time to watch MLP Forums on TV as it is :lol:. Sure though, as far as I know, I'm not ashamed of any of the ideas expressed in my posts. Grammar and punctuation perhaps, but that's a different street to cross :P

I will still posting,but not for the recognition.I'll do it because i want that everyone knows how awesome are Me and this forum :P