Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If every post on this website was broadcasted on live tv...would you still post?

jackleapp81

79 users have voted

1. 1. If your forum posts were broadcasted to a live television show, would you still post?

• Yes, I want recognition!
    • No, I don't want the attention.
    • I would, but I wouldn't do it for the attention, I just like the community here.

I would probably tone down certain comments about clopping and my crush on Applejack but other than that I would still be on here and pretty much all my other posting habits would remain unchanged.

Well dang, I voted in the wrong spot. ^^"

Anyways, of course I would! ^^

It's not like I'm on stage preforming or anything, so there's no real threat of stage fright.

But I would quadruple check my grammar, though! I like to be safe. ^^

Id not care a bit. It wouldn't change my non existent habits as of now, but good lord the eyebrows that all my posts from back then would raise! xD

Not to mention a giant chunk of my avvies during a span of time back then as well as this one now. I may have actually had a chance of being in some deep shit from those. x)

• Brohoof 1

Id not care a bit. It wouldn't change my non existent habits as of now, but good lord the eyebrows that all my posts from back then would raise! xD

Not to mention a giant chunk of my avvies during a span of time back then as well as this one now. I may have actually had a chance of being in some deep shit from those. x)

Nonsense, Remilia is a perfectly suitable avatar.

• Brohoof 1

Nonsense, Remilia is a perfectly suitable avatar.

Quite true, however, its the nature of the crop/full image of it that i would assume would bring questions. That is, if its blatant enough for people to pick up on.

Quite true, however, its the nature of the crop/full image of it that i would assume would bring questions. That is, if its blatant enough for people to pick up on.

Yeeeah I kind of thought that was the case.

But there's nothing wrong with it, imo. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I would keep posting, because why not! And plus, from what I can tel you never said that people would know who you was in real life anyway...so, yep! :yay:

• 4 years later...

I would post the same whether it were broadcast or not. I'm still me, saying the same things. I don't care what larger audience sees it, or I wouldn't post it to begin with. Public posting is public, whatever medium it goes out on. 

Hell yeah! I would love to have my words be put out there, that way my inputs on different subjects would actually matter for once. Whether or not what I say would make any difference is a totally different story, but just knowing that it is all reaching a lot of people would be enough.

I suppose I would. Although I give away enough for somebody that knows me in real life to figure out who I am, I'm not concerned. After all, I don't care what they think of what I post. Maybe some people will get their head out of their @$$ when they see my blog post about politics, but more than likely not.

I don't know...since technically this is already like "live" what's the differences? But I guess maybe not.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

It wouldn't bother me too much, because I don't have much to hide. It would also mean that I can throw shade on a lot more people.

Edited by Cash_In

Of course! :rarity: Admittedly, there are some posts I wouldn't really want to be broadcast (mostly old ones)... but nothing too bad. :mlp_yeehaa:

And to be honest, who would actually watch the broadcast? :please: I'd prefer looking at posts on the forum anyway (I can choose topics I'm more interested in, read them at my own pace...), and I doubt I'm alone with this. And as for people outside the forums, I don't see why they would watch it. Surely a lot of the posts (most of the pony stuff, at least) wouldn't be particularly interesting to non-MLP fans... :dash:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...