jackleapp81

If every post on this website was broadcasted on live tv...would you still post?

69 members have voted

1. 1. If your forum posts were broadcasted to a live television show, would you still post?

• Yes, I want recognition!
    • No, I don't want the attention.
    • I would, but I wouldn't do it for the attention, I just like the community here.

(edited)

I was watching the Hunger Games, and I thought of this idea...

What if there was a tv channel that existed solely for the purpose of documenting every post on this forum?

Would you still be on this website? Would the prospect of potential fame and notoriety make you want to post even more? Assuming that the show had a lot of viewers.

Edited by jackleapp81

Badges

I honestly don't know. If they got my posts I could just say it's not me. I also wouldn't like being spied on by television for entertainment  I don't care about being famous. Also who would watch a show like that?

I would feel uncomfy that some weirdos are watching what I post, but at the same time it would be fun. Think of the mind games I can play! >:3

(edited)

Yep, Id still be posting, go hard.

Edited by Deesinn

Despite being quite shy, especially in front of an audience, I think I would still post here. I'd probably be more self-conscious about what I say though, meaning I would likely post a lot less, but that's not gonna stop me from posting here altogether. ;)

Badges

I'd still post here. In fact, I'd make my posts weirder than they already are to freak out the people who have to read them. Whoever has to read my posts will feel very uncomfortable and probably quit their job before they lose their sanity.

Probably wouldn't change my posting habits whatsoever. Especially the ones involving how insecure haters are about their masculinity. :3

I could never stop posting here. I do admit however I am very shy and don't have much confidence in myself so, I would probably do a combination of posting a little less or thinking a whole lot longer about what I type.

(edited)

Of course. I have nothing to hide.

This, sooooo much this.

This is a public forum anyway. It's not like it'd be any different for it to be MORE public. If I cared one bit about how I was seen publicly I wouldn't be on the forum in the first place.

Honestly I'd be rather curious how people on the show would react to the things I said!

The hermit of the Media Discussion board. ;)

Edited by Discordian

I would keep posting not to become famous, but just to keep hanging out with the rest of the awesome community we have here.

Besides, they won't know who we are. And they can't say who we really are unless we sign some paper work.

Yes because the public needs to know my awesomeness here

I'm pretty sure half the things I say on this forum would get me put on a watchlist (How to make what's basically a napalm bomb out of sugar, my plans for the world, etc...)

I probably won't mind my posts being shown on tv. However, my profile picture would be tough to explain. x) 

Badges

(edited)

Haha, does the history channel need a new time slot filled?

Of course I'd still stick around. I already put a fair bit of consideration into whatever I say (and still often give the post 3 or 4 edits) so I don't see the harm. I wouldnt use it as an opportunity to become famous, that's a bit silly.

(I'd also openly mock the channel for the idea :P)

Edited by Celtore

Badges

No, I would not still post on here. I can't handle attention like that, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I would keep posting, everyone will know of my creepy Rainbow dash love.

You mean everyone in the world would see me as an obsessive fanboy with fancrushes galore and an opposition to the views of femininity and an obsessive nature toward fandoms as well as a desire to dress in women's clothing? And that I'm asexual?

... Sure, go for it.

I can't imagine anyone being bored enough and having enough spare time to watch MLP Forums on TV as it is :lol:. Sure though, as far as I know, I'm not ashamed of any of the ideas expressed in my posts. Grammar and punctuation perhaps, but that's a different street to cross :P

That'd be weird but I'd still post. I might become famous lol

I would still post, I don't do it for the recognition or to be famous anyway. :P

I will still posting,but not for the recognition.I'll do it because i want that everyone knows how awesome are Me and this forum :P