Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Ballad of the Three Moderators

Arylett Charnoa

(edited)

RP Thread

In a library in Ponyville, three moderators sit around at a table and talk to each other... what happens next is to be seen... as things are about to get crazy...
____

Rules of RP
  • This is PRIVATE. Only Nico, Zoopaloops, and Arylett Dawnsborough are allowed to post.
  • This RP is totally non-serious, and will go up and down and all around in silly directions. It's a free-for-all.
  • Nico is to blame for everything.
  • Eat Zoopaloops. Everyday, all day.
____

Player List Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 2

What the hell is wrong with us.

Absolutely nothing. We are perfectly normal individuals who have talent in writing ridiculous tales.

All I know is that I blame Nico for it.

I can go with that.

So wait, why am I an alicorn?

(edited)

So wait, why am I an alicorn?

Because you're badass and awesome? Or for a complex answer:

You are an alicorn as a foil to the normal and plain blameable Nico who is a generic earth pony without any powers. Nico represents the Butt Monkey, as it were. Whilst you, Zoopaloops, are the glorious Mary-Sue that everyone loves. (Except Nico, because he is simply jealous.) Simply put: You are so epic that you simply only had to be represented by an alicorn with a glorious flowing cape. You ARE the SUPER Mod, after all. The most powerful mod of the three of us!

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

I'm not quite sure how this random bit of silliness came about, but I am slightly offended that I was not invited. :(

Typically I avoid RP, as the few times I have tried it in the past things never went well, mostly due to people coming in and saying things like "OMGAWDZZZZ! I USE MY UBER HAXORZ LAYYYYZOOOORRRRRRRRRR TO K1CK Y0UR B00TY BUTTS TO JOOOOPITAR!!! oh yeah u ded now." But since there is no worry of that, this might have actually interested me... I blame Nico, everything is Nico's fault. (Seriously, how could you guys not think to have a Pegasus involved. That's like, pony racism right there >.>)

Arylett, Zoop and I were all voice chatting with one another and the RP came about in our conversation. That is why you were not invited, my good brony buddy!

Arylett, Zoop and I were all voice chatting with one another and the RP came about in our conversation. That is why you were not invited, my good brony buddy!

From the looks of things, it appears to be three ponies acting like idiots as they babble at each other with sheer nonsense. I already do that at work, I don't think I should be doing it when I get home as well :P