Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Barbaloot IN DA HAUS!

Barbaloot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?: Ponychan and other image boards have been pissing me off lately. So I said "Screw it" and looked for a forum. This was the first one on the list.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Lauren Faust did a thing. And it was a good thing. So I liked the thing she did.

Hello hello! I am Barbaloot, and I come from the magical-but-horribly-annoying land of Ponychan! Getting tired of the fact that there was no place that was essentially the medium of two particular boards (the serious discussion board and the silly random one), I decided "Done!", and looked for a new place to annoy with my antics. And then I found this place!

I did a tad bit of lurking, and despite being confused why sigs weren't a thing whatsoever apparently, it did seem to be more balanced than just an either/or mentality that Ponychan had. So, here I am to test the waters!

I guess my first question here would be, normally how lax is this place?

• Brohoof 4

Yo fellow home dawg, how you be DOIN' up in dis shit, yo?! I'm, like da coolist gangsta on the block and all da bitches be in my grill showin' off their pussies... I mean high school diplomas.

Shit, my home-dawg. I be sellin' propane in this bitch all day long and I'd be obliged to give you a free wiff, if you know what I mean (wink wink nudge nudge). And by propane, I mean drugs. It's drug flavor. It's a drug.

Anyways. This is to show you how lax this place is. It's as lax as you make it my friend, take advantage of what you can.

Rock on fellow rocker.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Barbaloot!  :) 

I haven't been to those other boards personally so I can't do a true comparison.  But this has sections and topics that are usually well defined as serious, goofing off, or something in between.  This forum does have rules and they are enforced.  But lively civil debates are welcome here and swearing is tolerated provided it doesn't go overboard. 

And where did you get that avatar?  :o  I've seen that little girl (she's an android for those who don't know) in a manga years ago and now I can't remember the name of either one.  :P