Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Nico's Signatures & Avatars

Nico

Current Queue

As of January 28, 2014

Hello there, everypony! The name's Nico! I used to run a bit of a request thread here a long time ago, back when the forums were pretty new, really. It shut down due to me becoming burnt out on it and just life stress in general, really. However, I've seen a lot of people here still using my signatures that I made for them in the way back when, and it's a bit inspiring that they've stood the test of time, honestly. So, I'm opening up shop again! If you'd like a signature from me, or an avatar even, just drop a request! 

Finished Requests

@Cstriker post-366-0-76893800-1390956222_thumb.png

Past Signature Examples

img-2232334-1-img-21907-1-LhpKq.png

Past Avatar Examples

post-366-0-39123000-1322011634_thumb.png  post-366-0-88377400-1322014277_thumb.png  post-366-0-59669800-1321314138_thumb.jpg  post-366-0-21044900-1321300693_thumb.jpg

post-366-0-94095300-1321297910_thumb.jpg  post-366-0-91282000-1321299473_thumb.jpg  post-366-0-94368600-1320989369_thumb.jpg  post-366-0-30078100-1320806993_thumb.jpg

Edited by NicolasNSane

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, can you do a signature and avatar for me? I'm looking for my oc, mirrorwing, a link to his description is included  

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649

as for the signature, idk, im thinking about him brooding, with a quote but im not sure what would work, something to do with his self made isolation maybe? well thank you

(edited)

Ah man, seeing some of those sigs and avatars brought me back to 2011. 

Oh I don't have a request. Just saying hey. You rule Mr. 300.

Mr. 300, eh? I just looked back at my first ever thread here yesterday and saw you calling me that. I had figured you would have forgotten it, honestly. And, no, you rule, Doctor.

hello, can you do a signature and avatar for me? I'm looking for my oc, mirrorwing, a link to his description is included  

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649

as for the signature, idk, im thinking about him brooding, with a quote but im not sure what would work, something to do with his self made isolation maybe? well thank you

I need a bit more information on Mirrorwing before I can take you up on this. If you could, would you attach a picture to a post with Mirrorwing's colors just kind of painted on there? I don't need a diagram or anything, just put like "Mane Colors" and then put a spot for each color in the order you want them to be in his mane. This way I can make sure that his colors are just as you want them to be. Just do this for all colors on his body if you will, please.

Also, you say that his mane is a dark rainbow, but what style of mane does he have? Is it flowy like Celestia's? Short and a bit spiky like Rainbow Dash? Is there another pony whose mane is similar? If not, please describe how his mane should appear so that I know how to make it. it would also help if you told me the kind of pose you wanted him to have, as right now I don't have much to go by except 'brooding', which can be depicted in a number of ways. 

Other things I need to know: What is his eye color? (Add that to the sheet of colors if you make it, please.) Does he have any special markings on his coat? Is the sun on his cutie mark shield the same as Celestia's mark?

I know it's important for me to maintain artistic vision in the end for something I work on, but I'd also like to ensure that what you get is something you'll be satisfied with.

Edited by NicolasNSane

Yeah, sure, why not?

Cascade Swirl is my face, basically, on the Poninet. I'd very much appreciate both an avatar and a sig of her, but just a sig would work too if you have a lot of requests. Which you totally should, this art is good.

I like allowing for artistic license, but preferably she should be doing something swimmy in both - I guess this all depends on how much of her you put in the pictures, huh? Well, water should be included in some way. I can't really think of a quote offhand for the sig, though.

Hey there friend!

Can you do a avatar for me?

Isn't for the forum, but for my Steam account.

Here's the picture:

img-2233087-1-11ke6mt.jpg

Just the head.

Do anything with the background.

Thanks.

Do you want that exact image in your avatar? Or are you wanting me to remake that in traditional MLP art form?

Yeah, sure, why not?

Cascade Swirl is my face, basically, on the Poninet. I'd very much appreciate both an avatar and a sig of her, but just a sig would work too if you have a lot of requests. Which you totally should, this art is good.

I like allowing for artistic license, but preferably she should be doing something swimmy in both - I guess this all depends on how much of her you put in the pictures, huh? Well, water should be included in some way. I can't really think of a quote offhand for the sig, though.

All righty, got it. I can't give you an exact time as to when it'll be done since my free time is limited here lately, but I can tell you that I'll get it to you as soon as I can. :)

I just want the head part.

The image size limit in Steam is 500x500

Got it. Yours shouldn't be difficult, so I'll put you at the top of the list. I should have it done soon, as long as no surprises pop up and occupy my time. :)

All right! It's a bit simple, but I do think the look turned out quite nice. Let me know what you think of it. ^^

post-366-0-19430400-1390493321_thumb.png

Here's a preview of it in 'Steam Size'.

post-366-0-10315500-1390493404.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes made to it or anything. :D

Got it. Yours shouldn't be difficult, so I'll put you at the top of the list. I should have it done soon, as long as no surprises pop up and occupy my time. :)

All right! It's a bit simple, but I do think the look turned out quite nice. Let me know what you think of it. ^^

attachicon.gifLazySweetPenRequest.png

Here's a preview of it in 'Steam Size'.

attachicon.gifLazySweetPenRequest(SteamSize).png

Let me know if you'd like any changes made to it or anything. :D

Zis is perfeeeeect!

Many thanks!!!  :yay:

Oh I would love to commision an Avatar and Signature!

Rarity is my mane pony, as you can see and I always enjoyed her and twilight wearing their tactical helmet and camo from Dragonshy and Spikes quest.

I have no idea where to go from here, something that shows Rarity's elegance and the quote I have for my sig maybe, "Camo doesn't have to be drab."

Go nuts!

Zis is perfeeeeect!

Many thanks!!!  :yay:

No problem. I'm glad you like it. ^^

Oh I would love to commision an Avatar and Signature!

Rarity is my mane pony, as you can see and I always enjoyed her and twilight wearing their tactical helmet and camo from Dragonshy and Spikes quest.

I have no idea where to go from here, something that shows Rarity's elegance and the quote I have for my sig maybe, "Camo doesn't have to be drab."

Go nuts!

All righty then. Camouflage Rarity signature it is, then! Do you want her in her camo for your avatar, too? Or would you prefer something different for that, like it is now?

No problem. I'm glad you like it. ^^

All righty then. Camouflage Rarity signature it is, then! Do you want her in her camo for your avatar, too? Or would you prefer something different for that, like it is now?

Make it different! Actually, I dig your spec ops flamming Fluttershy...thats pretty sweet. You don't have to do the same, but something cool like that. Variety is the spice of life so make it different. Also the spice melange is the spice of life too.

Edited by Cstriker

Mr. 300, eh? I just looked back at my first ever thread here yesterday and saw you calling me that. I had figured you would have forgotten it, honestly. And, no, you rule, Doctor.

I need a bit more information on Mirrorwing before I can take you up on this. If you could, would you attach a picture to a post with Mirrorwing's colors just kind of painted on there? I don't need a diagram or anything, just put like "Mane Colors" and then put a spot for each color in the order you want them to be in his mane. This way I can make sure that his colors are just as you want them to be. Just do this for all colors on his body if you will, please.

Also, you say that his mane is a dark rainbow, but what style of mane does he have? Is it flowy like Celestia's? Short and a bit spiky like Rainbow Dash? Is there another pony whose mane is similar? If not, please describe how his mane should appear so that I know how to make it. it would also help if you told me the kind of pose you wanted him to have, as right now I don't have much to go by except 'brooding', which can be depicted in a number of ways. 

Other things I need to know: What is his eye color? (Add that to the sheet of colors if you make it, please.) Does he have any special markings on his coat? Is the sun on his cutie mark shield the same as Celestia's mark?

I know it's important for me to maintain artistic vision in the end for something I work on, but I'd also like to ensure that what you get is something you'll be satisfied with.

here is the color scheme, i had to search the pictures because for some reason my computer has no paint.   for his mane it looks like   the top image, only darker.    the eyes, if you could possibly do, the second image, if you cant do that one, please use the thirds coloration.    the coat is the same as fourth image.   his red coat matches the final picture.   as to his mark, the sun is the same as celestias. sorry for the hassle but thank you

post-23980-0-17070700-1390568792_thumb.png

post-23980-0-98547600-1390568800.jpg

post-23980-0-51482200-1390568811.jpg

post-23980-0-94010800-1390568835.jpg

post-23980-0-62475900-1390568842.jpg

here is the color scheme, i had to search the pictures because for some reason my computer has no paint.   for his mane it looks like   the top image, only darker.    the eyes, if you could possibly do, the second image, if you cant do that one, please use the thirds coloration.    the coat is the same as fourth image.   his red coat matches the final picture.   as to his mark, the sun is the same as celestias. sorry for the hassle but thank you

Sorry about getting back to you so late, but I'm going to need one more pretty important detail. What kind of hairstyle does Mirrorwing have? I can't make the hair if I don't know what 'shape' to make it. Thanks ahead of time. :)

@Cstriker

I appreciate that both of you have chosen to request your signatures and avatars from me, and I hope that you understand that it may be a while as I have to balance my time between work, sleep, personal hobbies, hanging out with my girlfriend, cleaning, cooking, etc. I'm currently working on Bard's request, but since it's an OC pony, it's going to take notably longer than it would if I were able to dip into pre-rendered vectors the way I can for canon ponies.

Hope you can bear with me. :)

I would like a signature, I love the style of some of them, I like the simplicity of the "I am roseluck". That one looks amazing, any chance I  could get one of a Filly Luna And princess Celestia?   I like the one at the top with rainbow dash, any chance. You could do that, but instead of 2 rainbow dashes, but princess C and Princess L? Both as filly. And in the background, put the Canterlot castle? And the put my name, Captain Filly? 

I should also add, :P is there any chance you can get it to where instead of it just being there head. IT's there whole body? Both both of the Princesses? 

Edited by CaptianFilly

I wish I could

Make stuff like that.

I would like to request a signature. I want Fluttershy on the left side in a pose like my avatar, and on the other side my two OCs, Winter Willow and Crystal Flower, playing. (I don't care how.) In the middle put a "Wind in the Willows" in white text, and the background a scene of a forest. Also, make a few white leaves blowing in the breeze and just scatter them around the signature.

It might be a lot of work, but I am sure you can do it!

Winter Willow: (The older one, so make her bigger.) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/winter-willow-r5498

Crystal Flower: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-flower-r5564

Edited by Wind in the Willows

those look good :)

Signature, 600x100

Vectors,

post-650-0-28525800-1390855322_thumb.png

and this (it wouldnt let me upload it) http://solusjbj.deviantart.com/art/Berry-Punch-cutie-mark-217108296

^ berry punchs cutie mark

text: Smile, Sparkle, Shine

background: idc much, just something that kinda goes with her color Maybe a shade of pink, green, or purple. doesnt matter.

Edited by Rae ~

Hello good sir! could you please create an avatar and signature for me? The avatar can be similar to the one I heve, but with a cyan background and better coloring on the character. The sigtature can be something like My OC (the parasprite) in front of a swarm of them in the background. Thank you!!!!! :D

Have a cupcake for your trouble!

the_mane_6_as_cupcakes_by_mariethedragon

damn i forgot sorry, similar to rainbow dash, but longer, 

It's all right. I've taken note of it. However, I'm going to go ahead and do yours and Bard's requests last out of what I have currently, as I'm quite rusty at making pony vectors and I just keep finding myself restarting the images. So, as to not become backed up on requests here, I'm going to handle the requests for canonical ponies first. That doesn't mean I won't do yours eventually, but it does mean that it'll take a while. I apologize for this, but I think it's for the best to move forward with requests that I can more easily complete.

~Snip~

I'll do my best!

~Snip~

All right. Since your request seems like it'll be the most time intensive and difficult, however, I'm going to put it at the bottom of my current queue. Don't worry, I won't bump it down after this, but for now I'd like to get some of the requests I have done and out there. Do know that this is the most anyone's ever asked of me, though, so I'm not entirely sure how good the result will be when I finally finish it.

~Snip~

Right-o! Not a problem. :D

~Snip~

All righty then. Is your OC the parasprite pictured in your avatar, only larger? If not, I'll need to see a picture of him to know how to really make him. And since this has an OC in it at all I'll put it after the canon ponies in my current queue. You can see the first post to see where you fall into the queue.

I understand Nico! Thanks for working on it, much appreciated!

As I've said above I'll be taking on yours and other canon ponies first in this batch of requests, so you should be getting yours soon. :)

All righty then. Is your OC the parasprite pictured in your avatar, only larger? If not, I'll need to see a picture of him to know how to really make him. And since this has an OC in it at all I'll put it after the canon ponies in my current queue. You can see the first post to see where you fall into the queue.

It's the same one from my avatar. Thanks for your artwork! :D

@Cstriker

All right, I've got a signature made up. I'm not entirely sure if it's what you want, but here it is. If you want any changes don't be afraid to let me know! ^^

post-366-0-44617700-1390932822.png

@Cstriker

All right, I've got a signature made up. I'm not entirely sure if it's what you want, but here it is. If you want any changes don't be afraid to let me know! ^^

attachicon.gifCStrikerSignature.png

LOVE IT! Using it now!

If any changes...Twilight in her Camo helmet too upside down in the opposite right hand corner. Curious to how that would look.

That takes time though, THIS IS AWESOME!

Edited by Cstriker