Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Justin Beiber Arrested in Miami for DUI...

Seaweed

He:

Got absolutely wasted
Hopped in a rented Lamborghini (DUI)
Started Street racing (Speeding, reckless driving, traffic violation, unlawful use of a motor vehicle)
Got stopped by cops
Refused to take his hands out of his pockets so the cops couldn't put cuffs on him (resisting arrest)

Rumor has it he was also on drugs of some sort at the time of the arrest. (Ecstasy or Cocaine I think)

Surprise surprise that someone as ignorant, stupid, and immature has been arrested. *Sarcasm* 

Just look at all the chaos he's done so far? Serves him right, and I hope the best for him in prison, you know how "big" others can be....

• Brohoof 5

Heard this on the radio, was ECSTATIC. He hit all the wrong marks, totally screwed himself over. I was CHEERING. DUI and illegal drag racing? Such a wonderful thing.

Unfortunately, the newest news report says he paid the bail and was let go. =_=

Why in the hell do they have to let this scum run free after all that he has done to affect the image of this generation, seriously.

Edited by Seraphim
  • Brohoof 1

This is yet another example as to why children should never be given celebrity status. Amanda Bynes, Dana Plato, Gary Coleman, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, etc. Far too often these child celebrities grow up to be broken adults.

• Brohoof 2

He:

Got absolutely wasted

Hopped in a rented Lamborghini (DUI)

Started Street racing (Speeding, reckless driving, traffic violation, unlawful use of a motor vehicle)

Got stopped by cops

Refused to take his hands out of his pockets so the cops couldn't put cuffs on him (resisting arrest)

Rumor has it he was also on drugs of some sort at the time of the arrest. (Ecstasy or Cocaine I think)

And to top it off, his testimony at the trail will probably be something along the lines of "YOLO!". What a swaggot. I hope his mom calls and chews him out over the phone. At this point, she might be the only person he'd listen to!

• Brohoof 2

Guess he took Need for Speed the wrong way. :P

In all seriousness, though, it looks like he's the next Amanda Bynes and other previous children celebrities as @Mawile303 mentioned. And if I wanted to drive a Lamborghini (which I have yet to drive one because, simply put, I'm not a celebrity), I would just go around 50-60 MPH, NEVER over 100-200 MPH, since 1) it would potentially put my life ont he line and 2) I would do it on a local racetrack, never on public roads.

• Brohoof 3