Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Justin Beiber Arrested in Miami for DUI...

Seaweed

I hope he actually goes to jail, and while he's in there gets to meet a few of the 'prison folk'

I'm sure he'll come out a 'changed' person :P

He thinks he's a badass now, but when he comes out he'll never step out of line again, unless he likes prison cleanliness IYKWIM B)

I'm glad the little p***k is finally getting done in for his crimes, he thinks he's above us, no way sunshine!

I want to hit him so bad !!!!

Edited by joecal97

Heard this on the radio, was ECSTATIC. He hit all the wrong marks, totally screwed himself over. I was CHEERING. DUI and illegal drag racing? Such a wonderful thing.

Unfortunately, the newest news report says he paid the bail and was let go. =_=

Why in the hell do they have to let this scum run free after all that he has done to affect the image of this generation, seriously.

I hear he got out on bail. :(

At least this will still be a step to the end of his career.

Keep in mind that bail doesn't mean he is automatically exempt from prosecution.

All it means is that he is not incarcerated between now and the time of his trial. After that, he's a lamb to the slaughter.

Edited by ~Chaotic Dratini~
  • Brohoof 2

This adult (He is 19, remember) is acting like petulant, spoiled child. I kinda hope this experience scares him into being less catastrophically stupid, but considering his smug grinning mugshot, I feel like he's treating the experience like some kind of game.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...