Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Days of Harmony

fromsweetappleacres

(edited)

"SWEET CELESTIA!!! Fluttershy, are you okay?! I didn't mean to push yah, just wanted to have a little fun is all." Applejack slowly brought Fluttershy back on her hooves. "Now, no more of that. See, there's the farm right over yonder. We'll get some cider in yah and you'll be as happy as a parasprite in a junkyard!" Applejack chuckled as she and Fluttershy made their way down to Applejack's farm, Sweet Apple Acres. " if this doesn't make you feel any better we'll stop by the doctors."

Edited by fromsweetappleacres

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oww..." Fluttershy said, rubbing her hoof. No, I will probably be fine, its not that bad. But now I know I don't want to try that again. Luckily I did not hit a tree or a rock. I would have ended up in the hospital. Now, lets just walk to Sweet Apple Acres." Fluttershy started walking down the path. "I am sorry if I made you worried... I am not very good at flying."

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Vinyls glasses shatter as excessively loud wubs reach the furthest corners of Equestria. " Wub a dub dub!" She throws the frame of the glasses into the bin, goes into her drawer and gets a new pair out. " Good as new." She turns the wubs down to let passes by keep their ear drums intact.

Rainbow dropped Pinkie Pie in the soft grass and swooped up into the air. "Okay Dash, let's see what you've got." she muttered to herself. She shook her rump, getting ready and stuck out her tongue. She flew forward with a powerful stroke of her wings and then swooped upward to gain some altitude.