Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to hide pony stuff

RainyDash

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone it's been 7 years since I originally posted this question, I just want to thank everyone for all your responses and support!! It really had an impact on me in eventually learning to not change myself and my interests just to please others all these years later! I'll admit I probably should've explained my situation better back then, but it was that my parents allowed me to like it only at home, however I mentioned it at school and my parents got call from the teacher about it. Because of this they wanted me to stop liking ponies, due to that they didn't like it and especially that now other people knew. If I recall correctly they tried supressing my interest, teasing, and even bargained with me. Their lack of acceptance definitely got to me back then due to how young I was, which lead me to distance myself from what I enjoyed.

However putting that all aside 7 years later I'm glad to be back in the fandom and seeing all the responses and support I had, put a smile on my face :blush:

Now I just need to find where I put all my pony merch 

• Brohoof 1