Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drum Corps/WGI/Whatever suits you

HawkeyeNate

Hello everybody! I've been searching for any other bronies in the drum corps community for a while now, I figured I'd start just making posts on forums and stuff. I marched with the Kilties last season (2013), and am currently a contracted member (lead trumpet for now) with the Troopers 2014. Is there anybody else out there on here? I have a friend in Academy, another guy in Phantom, and a few other places I've stumbled on.

For those of you who do not know what all this is about, 

Anyways, hope to meet some people out there if there are any on this forum.

WWBD and HLD

I'm not in the Corps, but I studied drums in university.  I've always had a fascination with playing snare in the Corps.  Good luck searching man, you should also try other brony forums. 

I never went into Drum Corps. Honestly, can't say I have ever been good enough to be in one, so I never even tried. I had plenty of friends from high school marching band that went into it, though. Many of them consider it so much of a highlight that their FB profile pictures feature them in it. =)

I never went into Drum Corps. Honestly, can't say I have ever been good enough to be in one, so I never even tried. I had plenty of friends from high school marching band that went into it, though. Many of them consider it so much of a highlight that their FB profile pictures feature them in it. =)

It's a ton of fun. Really hard but really fun. At the end of the day there's a lot of different skill levels in the activity and even for people older than 21 there's all age out there.