Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Club Phoenix

Spacey

images_zps103cb0c2.jpg

WELCOME TO CLUB PHOENIX

If you are not already accepted into the RP please read rules and ask to join in this link

http://mlpforums.com/topic/85328-club-phoenix-ooc/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its time to get to know your fellow pony friends, share some stories, drink some cider, dance to the tunes get a lil romantic! Make some Equestrian memories and new friends in this RP with a party atmosphere! You can socialize anywhere on or around the club!

REMEMBER

KEEP

CALM

AND

PARTY

ON

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT

Pinkie Pie is at it again with her parties. One is being held outside on Ponyville inside a building, known as Club Phoenix (CP), made specifically for parties. All of Equestria's ponies are invited where ever they may be! A bar and dance floor are included with flashing lights synced with pony music provided. Pinkie Pie herself could not make it due to her other Pinkie duties but wanted to wish everypony the best!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Spacer shall start this jazz)

As soon as the doors opened, ponies flooded the club in search for a good time. Spacer was near the stage with a cider in a hoof smiling at the amount of ponies who came and downed his cider "One down, plenty more to go" He said setting his drink down and turned to any pony that was around at the time.

"Hey! you ready to have fun!" Nudging a pony in front of him. "My names Spacer, I'm a DJ here!" He yelled over the music coming from the speaker behind him.

• Brohoof 1

"Ey, you know it!" (((party got canceled))), you bet I am" Rye was totally stoked to get some partying in, he was "Your a DJ thats awesome?" Rye asked, he wondered what kind of new ponys he would meet here, he was meet someone new here, and his dear friend Rarity had just fixed up something new for him.

Traveller shuffled around, sliding ciders around as various ponies ordered them. He filled another three mugs and slid them to a few ponies about a foot away. He sighed and cleaned the bar before having to fill yet another mug. He filled the mug with the cider and handed it to the pony sitting in front of him.

"Oh ya it has its benefits! Whats your name? Mines Spacer!" Spacer said as he gustured Rye over to the bar "Here have yourself a cider! Hey bartender!" Spacer called to Traveller "Two ciders for me and my new buddy!". Spacer sat at the bar and looked around to see if he noticed anyone here from previous parties.

'Sure thing.' Traveller smiled as he filled a mug and slid it over. He wiped his hands with his rag as cider got on them. 'So youre the DJ here, right?' He asked the pony who ordered the drinks. He cleaned the bar next to the pony and put another cider there for his friend.

"You got that right buddy!" Spacer replied to Traveller taking a drink of his cider "I was under the impression though that there was another DJ here tonight but I haven't seen another pony near the stage or mixer" He said looking at the bartender "You are...Traveller right?"

"Names Rye, it's a pleasure to meet ya" Rye said as he grabbed his cider and took a huge swig of his cider and looked around the room, "pretty schwanky here if you ask me, you know I've been partying for a long time, this place takes the gold medal for awesome music, going to have to check out the dance floor later of you ask me"

(Bitter Sweet) Bitter Sweet was chilling at s booth taking small sips of cider once in a while, this was her first party, she didn't have many people skills but she sure as hell loved to dance.

Dj Starlight trotted into Club Pheonix excitedly, already ecstatic at the sights of lights, glow sticks and many ponies around her. 'This is going to be great!' She shouted. 

As she went near the stage to check out the equipment, she spotted Dj Spacer at the bar. Starlight pranced over to him. 'Hey, Spacer! Ready to rock the club tonight?'

Edited by PrincessOfTehWubs;3

Nuclear grinned ecstatically, watching the multitude of ponies swarm the club.

"Woohoo!" she cheered, trotting amongst the crowd, nodding her head to thudding of the bass.

She was confident she could keep order while also having an awesome time with everypony.

Edited by Nuclear Neurotic

'Yeah, that's me.' Traveller quipped as he took a mug and filled it, sliding it to a pony near him. 'Heya Rye. I guess you already know I'm Traveller. Nice to meet ya.' Traveller said as he cleaned the bar again. He wiped his fingers and took out a new rag. He sipped a bottle of water and threw the dirty tag into a trash bin.

"hey Spacer this one of your buddies?, he then turned his attention to Traveller, "hey nice to meet ya, Traveller, how's it hangin?" Rye said before He looked at Starlight with beaming eyes, she seemed pretty cool, he hoped she was a good DJ as well.

(Bitter Sweet) Bitter Sweet finished her drink and headed to the bar to get another cup of cider, he spotted some ponys hanging by the bar, they looked pretty cool she thought, maybe she'd talk to them later, she got another drink and went back to her booth all by her lonesome.

Edited by Burning Endurance

"Nice to meet ya to Rye, hope you enjoy yourself! I know I will" Spacer said wiping his mouth of any foam from the cider. "I'm gunna be hittin up that dance floor to when my partner DJ Starlight here takes the stage!".

Seeing starlight trotting over to him "Oh you know it!" Spacer said as he gave a high hoof to Starlight "How you been? Havent seen you in like 100 moons or somthing!". Taking a big swig of his cider leaving a big foam mustache.

Red Pegasus and Green Unicorn trotted towards the building of the party. The red stallion was using his tail to carry a six-pack of beer.

"Here we are at Club Phoenix!" said Red gleefully.

"Red, you really don't have to announce it every time we go some place new," commented Green. They entered the building, walked over to a table and Red set the drinks on the table before he and Green sat down.

"Here we are at table! So, Green, how are things going with Fluttershy?" asked Red.

"At the moment, we get on well as friends, but I'm going to wait until Hearts and Hooves Day before I try asking her out," replied Green. "What about you? Do you have a very special somepony?" he added.

"Hmm... come to think of it, no..." answered Red. "Perhaps I can find somepony here to dance with!" He trotted away, in search of a mare.

Edited by Red Pegasus

"Yup! we once and awhile see eachother at clubs, Once you see a familiar face in a place like this you never forget them!" Spacer noticed Bitter Sweet by herself but figured he would try to uplift her spirits later after his cider. Watching Nuclear head bob to the bass, Spacer smiled that she was enjoying herself.

Looks at Rye with a little grin. 'Oh yeah, me and Spacer go back a while.' 

'I know! I can't wait to Dj with you once again...!' She said smiling. 'So who's gonna go up and dj first? Doesn't matter to me, although I do have to set up some more of the equipment before any of us get started here.'

"I shall volunteer for the ponies!" Spacer declared as he finished his cider and handed it to Traveller with a couple bits of tip "Keep them coming traveller!" He said before he jumped up and flew over to the stage having a bit of a curve to his flight path and turned down the music "OKAY EVERY PONY, WHO IS READY FOR DJ SPACER!!!"

@,

Nuclear noticed Spacer looking over in her direction and grinned, waving a hoof at him. "Hey!" she greeted, trotting over to the dance floor. 

Her eyes were gleaming with excitement as she bounced to the music. "Woop woop!" she giggled, her smile contagious. .

Rye watched Spacer fly off and start lighting up the place with flashing lights and making the with explode with bass, "Imma hit up that dance floor and show these ponys some real moves" Rye dropped the cider and bits to pay for the drink and trotted to the dance floor clearing a small place to show off his epic dance moves

(Bitter Sweet) she watched as the blue Pegasus started up his beats, she'd dance a little later, right now she wasn't really feeling it

Dj Starlight hopped up on the stage near Spacer and yelled, 'Get ready for DJ SPACERRR!' 

Starlight chuckled a bit, as she plugged in a couple more speakers and grinned, adjusting her headphones around her neck just a bit. 

'You got this, Spacer!' She said, beaming over at Dj Spacer.

Waving back to Nuclear, Spacer began his intro and spun his records and started his mix as lights flashed with the beat. He eventually started to get into the music himself and bobbed his head with his headphones on his head covering one ear. He had his eyes closed of course getting into his zone as he caused the bass to dropped and tempo to fluctuate. 

Dj Starlight leaned her back against the wall, crossing her arms and bobbing her head to the beat. She turned on a fog machine, which began to fill the room with a light mist on the floor. 'Pretty good beat you got goin' on there, Spacer!' She shouted to him. 

Spacer opened his eyes and winked to Starlight as he kept up with his mix. He looked up to see every pony enjoying them self. Bar was hopping and dance floor was filled with fog and the strobe lights made it so much cooler. Maybe even 20% cooler. After awhile he turned to Starlight "Would you like to take the stage miss Starlight?" He offered a hoof out to her with a smile "I think i'm in need of another cider!"

Starlight winked back at Spacer and nodded. 'Sure thing, Spacer! Go ahead and get yourself a drink!'

Starlight fixed her headphones up on her head, with one side on an ear and turned the music down a little. 'Are you ready for Dj Starlight?!' She winked at the crowd and bobbed her head to the beat, turning it up louder and spun a mix on the table. Starlight smiled at all the ponies having fun and laughed happily* 'Wahoooo!' 

Edited by PrincessOfTehWubs;3

Rye loved the music choice, he could dance to this for says, if he could dance for days that is. "Yeah DJ Starlight!" Rye yelled over the bass

(Bitter Sweet) Bitter Sweet, enjoyed the music, it practically flowed into Bitters ear, she put down her cup and stretched her legs as she walked over to the dance floor, ready to let loose some killer moves, she made her way to middle and found another pony with equal skill "Hey nice moves" Bitter said as she looked at Rye,

"Thanks" Rye responded as he continued to move his body

Edited by Burning Endurance

Comet Starflash walked over to the club alive with music. He examined his invitation and then the building.

"Guess this is the place... Wonder what it will be like in there? Ooh, I hope everyone likes me..."

He gathered his confidence and, taking a deep breath, opened the doors to enter. Without drawing any attention to himself he heads straight to the bar and sits down, looking around nervously.

"There's more ponies here than I expected. Oh damn, just lighten up Comet, have a little fun..."