Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do it?: Going back

DarkSun493

Yeah I could go back.....

The problem is that I would still be even more lonely. >_>

(And that sucks.)

Soo..... I do not want to go back. :blink:

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

Nope, if anything, I'd make it so I became a brony much earlier (as early as season 2)! I didn't know what I've been missing when I randomly saw ponies on YouTube or as memes. I enjoy the new friends I've made here and how it's added to my list of interests so I'm not an "un-interested" person all the time (that doesn't watch a lot of TV shows when the topic comes up).

But it is worth it! Although you brought trouble with mom, you've also brought some more friendship into your life (pun is intended). Not to mentioned you've written a few stories already, so you've managed to add one more way to express yourself... cheezits, idk, I'm not in your socks.

Can't you just become a closet brony so mom would stop?

This is what I'm doing. This is why I'm a brony.

The cute.

The fuzzy.

The herd.

This is what I'm doing. This is why I'm a brony.

The cute.

The fuzzy.

The herd.

Oh definitely the cute and fuzzy.. And the herd. Mostly the cute, so kewt!!

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy the show a lot and I have made new friends on the forums, although in real life being a brony has only given me one new friend it still has made me change me view of things,before I thought bronys were just plain weird but now I know they aren't what people say they are...you guys are all amazing and i'm sorry I ever doubted you. Another thing is I can see how you could feel pressured, when I first joined I though I would have to love characters like derpy and id have to love rainbow dash because she seems to be everyone's favorite pony, but then I noticed I could just be myself and have my own favorites and least favorites and I didn't have to have a room full of mlp posters to be a real pegasister. So I wouldn't change anything!!!

Edited by TurtlesForSale