Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Slice of Life (OOC)

Chaotix

I can close up the day when I get home today, I'm sorrrrry for inactivity. :ccc

Also, any plot ideas can be posted here for discussion, I think we're all at least a little settled in by now. Try and stay away from the, like, epic adventure quest save the world super plots, because this /is/ "slice of life". I'm not personally opposed to plots that center around one character, so long as there is opportunity for everyone to be involved. Like... let's say (just as an example, we don't hafta do this) Easel lost her beret and sent anyone who'd help on a search, or CandleWick needed a special flower for his candles that only grew in the dark part of InsertNameHere Forest, and requested some ponies help him get it.

Well, for just example ideas, Easel, those aren't half bad. I agree, they should be simple little things like that. A small town festival coming up... Maybe even something as simple as Winter coming and the first snowfall!

Of course, that would likely be saved for later... For now, I kind of like the simpler idea of the other ponies helping one another out with something. Certainly wouldn't mind a Wick-centric plot, either. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...