1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Three's a Crowd
Air Date: January 25th, 2014
Synopsis: As Twilight Sparkle eagerly anticipates the arrival of Princess Cadance, Discord dishes up quite the dreadful disruption when he arrives and begs the ponies to take care of him while he is sick. But when Discord’s diva like demands get ridiculously out of hand, Twilight’s generosity and friendship skills are put to the test during her special weekend.

Blah blah blah Discord blah blah blah blah blah Discord's blah blah blah

:umad: The time has come, everypony. I'd like everypony to take their seats, as I'll be doing something even more amazing than all the things I already do, this episode. You know, despite being sick. No matter what happens, we all know that this episode will be one to remember, simply because my face will have once more graced your computer and television screens.

Prepare yourselves for the chaos to impede on us.

post-4006-0-87593100-1390634094.png

• Brohoof 15

Sadly wont get to live-stream this one which is a shame. I'd really love to see Cadance and Discord interacting. I don't think she's met him before has she? As in on screen?

Wait, why is one of Cadance's Royal Guard's still crystallized? Isn't that supposed to wear off once you're outside of the crystal empire?

post-8423-0-15534100-1390737854_thumb.png

Discord has so much dialogue this episode, wouldn't say I enjoyed the song though, not that I didn't like, it just think they could have put the 2 minutes to better use elsewhere.

I always thought discord actually lived with Fluttershy at her cottage but the episode made it seem like he lives elsewhere and keeps in touch with Fluttershy by writing letters, the sound of Discord being Fluttershy's pen pal seems kinda destructive to his character, I have a bit of trouble imagining him being so...cutesy haha. There were a lot of references too, Harry Potter, 2 Disney (very loosely though), Tom Cruise... not sure how I feel about that last one :huh:

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

First Celestia with The Worf Effect, then Sombra with Cursed With Awesome / Blessed With Suck, and now Discord with Worf Had The Flu.

This show REALLY loves nerfing god-tier characters, doesn't it?

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

I like to think that this is the secret behind Discord's motivations for screwing with Twilight and Cadance this episode...

Time to teach all those snooty princesses a lesson.  They'll think twice next time before they decide not to invite me to their stupid royal pool parties!!!

181792%2B-%2BAlicorn%2Bartist%2Bmadmax%2

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

@, for the record, I actually don't watch Naruto (at least I'm assuming that's where that character's from).  No, that was just a bit of randomness that I pulled out of my flank.  Hey, it's a Discord episode, ergo, randomness must abound! :umad:  

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1