Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you join the protesters?

Bendy

Would you join the protesters?  

37 users have voted

1. 1. Would you join the protesters?

• I would not join the protesters.
    • I would join the protesters.

In a parallel universe, where people are more tolerant than our own. People can marry sapient species like Zoidbeg, Human or even MLP FIM Ponies in this universe.

But there's still small groups of racist xenophobes like the Westboro Baptist Church, that go around protesting outside the weddings of Human and Pony marrying, or Zoidberg and Human marrying.

So, you would or would you not join the protest?

Edited by Rush

I'll just add the two cents in. I wouldn't join the protest because, different species marrying each other might not be a vision that they see but I still think no matter what species you are, the right to marry a different species is what you should be allowed to do.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 2

No of course I won't join them. I wouldn't be against it. People should be allowed to love whoever they love man heheh.

I'll just add the two cents in. I would join the protest because, different species marrying each other might not be a vision that they see but I still think no matter what species you are, the right to marry a different species is what you should be allowed to do.

They are protesting AGAINST it so joining the protest means you are AGAINST it... yet you said you aren't...

No of course I won't join them. I wouldn't be against it. People should be allowed to love whoever they love man heheh.

They are protesting AGAINST it so joining the protest means you are AGAINST it... yet you said you aren't...

Oops my bad, I meant I wouldn't join with them.

Oh. I'm against it because freedom rights or something. Seriously fuck them. Love who you want.
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yes I would join them because I am against bestiality.

Acually, it is technically xenophilia in this case. All involved are sapient. 

Edited by Rush

I wouldn't join the protest, as I've never liked protesting. I can of course see why people do protest, I simply feel, however, that it puts more hate and negativity on to a subject that may be already bad. Finding a more peaceful, positive solution would be best.

The government shouldn't be involved in the marriage business. Just let people be with who they want with no government recognition. Taking government out of the question, are you asking if it's ok for different species to be together? Why not? I'd date a pony. Not a Zoidberg though. In Star Trek they have humans hooking up with gas clouds.

Yes I would join them because I am against bestiality.

It's not beastiality if they are sentient :) Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 1

No I wouldn't join them, in that sort of scenario it is possible I might even be one of the humans marrying one of the non human sapient females.

Love and marry who you want IMO.

The government shouldn't be involved in the marriage business.

This by far though.

If marriage is going to be considered a "holy" union as some like to say, then they need to forfeit their benefits as given by the government and other agencies to married couples and make it purely a religious unification.

But as it currently stands, this is not true. The churches can be completely avoided because they aren't the ones in control of marriage, the governments are. Most marriages don't even involve a religious figure anymore. Many are just done in front of some random schmuck.

Heck, an atheist, or even satanist can legally marry people just by getting a simple certificate, that should speak loads for it tbh.

As such though, the gov shouldn't be involved if people want control over who can/can't be married. The government shouldn't be making the choice of who can/can't love one another though, and giving special treatment for the unions they agree with, and not those they don't.

Edited by GrimCW