Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you join the protesters?

Bendy

Would you join the protesters?  

37 users have voted

1. 1. Would you join the protesters?

• I would not join the protesters.
    • I would join the protesters.

I don't see the point in 'protesting' in something that doesn't really affect you. If sapient multi-species marriages really existed, complaints would be futile, the government isn't likely to just cave in and make something happen in the favor of a few bigots, they have much larger things to worry about.

While I'm not in favor of intimate interspecies relations, bigotry is not something I support so no, I would not join that protest.

Since we're talking about creatures who sound like humans, talk like humans and express themselves like humans, at an emotional level, it won't feel any different from a regular relationship. What does concern me however is that this could be a serious public health hazard. Other creatures could pass diseases on to humans and vice-versa via microbes that don't show any symptoms in their normal hosts. These diseases could potentially spread across entire communities, adversely affecting the health of many individuals. Love may be blind but don't let that blindness lead you straight into tragedy.

(edited)

Since we're talking about creatures who sound like humans, talk like humans and express themselves like humans, at an emotional level, it won't feel any different from a regular relationship. What does concern me however is that this could be a serious public health hazard. Other creatures could pass diseases on to humans and vice-versa via microbes that don't show any symptoms in their normal hosts. These diseases could potentially spread across entire communities, adversely affecting the health of many individuals. Love may be blind but don't let that blindness lead you straight into tragedy.

Magic, science, cartoon universe. Nothing is impossible and all that jazz. 

Commander Shepard falls with love with aliens and doesn't get STDs.

Edited by Rush