Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching PROJECT: HORNED OWL RP (OOC/discussion) 1 spot open

Vae Victis

Can I still join? This is a double OC, but I would like to control a mech, and then make it so that it is controlled by two ponies.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neuro-and-lon-r5637

Ignore the backstory, that was for another RP. Basically Neuro is a young tactical mastermind that used to be very rich because he inherited his fathers conpany. He lost everything due to the war, so now all he wants is to take revenge. Lon used to be his bodyguard, but he is now his friend and swore to help him take revenge since he wanted to have some of his own as well.

Is this possible? Like neuro walks the mech but Lon aims? And the mech might have to be a bit larger... If it's not possible remove lon...

Sure thing. All mechs are dropped via airship anyways. You'll be dropped around the hot zone and meet us. Since we are in the beginning, you don't even need me to write you in. Just have it to where your OCs are preparing and are almost ready to drop. I have no problem with you using two OCs for the mech.

@scribblegroove

( hey you might wanna tweak that post. We are in a convoy and you're in an airship. We can speak by earpiece but that's it until you drop int the hot zone.) the information by the scribe will still be taken. Don't worry.)

Ah, I love RP's like this. I'll be taking the last spot with my OC Moonlight Fire. Link is in my sig. As it says in her OC page, she's a healer, so she'll be the medic.

Okay. You're the last addition. Good. We'll need two medics. Don't forget to read about your equipment loadout and if you want to change something in the loadout, talk to me.

@moonlight fire

can be either one. The thread is already up. I'll repost the link for you. We are already in the convoy but it's only the beginning. Just be sure to read past posts for reference. You will be riding with the convoy.

@moonlight fire

http://mlpforums.com/topic/86908-the-liberation-of-new-diaxion-operation-horned-owl/?p=2267151

@scribblegroove

All good now :)

Just remember..... The mech is very strong. But you aren't the god of war incarnate XD.

I was THIS close to signing up as a Deathskuller, for the sole reason that it's really similar to Number/Assassin from the game I've been playing for the last several months since I left the site.

Then I noticed that that was all taken up.

I was THIS close to signing up as a Deathskuller, for the sole reason that it's really similar to Number/Assassin from the game I've been playing for the last several months since I left the site.

Then I noticed that that was all taken up.

I am sorry, good sir. Prehaps next time?

And you were playing borderlands 2 weren't you?

And you were playing borderlands 2 weren't you

To the point of obsession.

Actually, my Zero is the ONLY character I've gotten to 61. 

Also, as a guess

Soldier is based around Axton without the turret

Gunslinger is based around Salvador with the two guns

Medic is based around Maya under the Harmony skill tree

Sniper and Deathskuller are based around Zer0 in the Snipe and Bloodshed trees

and

Warmech Driver is based around Gaige's robophilia.

Edited by GameytheGeemer

To the point of obsession.

Actually, my Zero is the ONLY character I've gotten to 61. 

Also, as a guess

Soldier is based around Axton without the turret

Gunslinger is based around Salvador with the two guns

Medic is based around Maya under the Harmony skill tree

Sniper and Deathskuller are based around Zer0 in the Snipe and Bloodshed trees

and

Warmech Driver is based around Gaige's robophilia.

Haha I wasn't exactly thinking about that but that is a good way to sum it up. If you want to talk about games, private messege me. This is an rp thread after all XD

Also, the action begins when everyone has logged with the scribe. Just a little final roll call.

Unfortunately, my old friend vesperia must take an early bow and leave the rp due to technological difficulties and time management problems, as he has informed me. This means two things. First, one spot has came open for the rp. Secondly, the deathskulker class is now open again.

To anyone new who wishes to join, be sure to read past posts, as well as the plot/rules

And choose a class. Remember, first come, first considered :)

I'd also like to thank the current rp participants for their patience and understanding.

If a new member does join, they will be woven into the story.

Hah, yes.

Can I join with my OC Silent Blade. Link in the description. He's also my lvl 61 Zer0.

As for how he joined the Angel Unit, I'll come up with that in the morning since it's around 12:15 and I have some research to do. It'll probably be something along the lines of having come across word of the invading army, and wanting to beat it so far into the ground that it can taste the dragon kingdom.

And the side arm would be a revolver with incendiary bullets (I.E. White Phosphorus tipped)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

I don't know, I'm reading through everything right now.

As for the thing that he'll end up saying would along

"Name: Silent Blade

Class: Assassin

Equipment: a Taurus Judge with 5 magazines to make up for the small size. All of the bullets are tipped in white phosphorus.

Body Modifications: One, a modification to his metabolism that enhanced his strength and speed with a mild healing factor.

Body Anomalies: My magic was already nerfed before the operation, the modification just took away almost all of it. Leaving only short range Teleportation"

Or something like that.

Also, as far as Teleportation, It will be limited to only around as far a range as Zer0 has in this video

Edited by GameytheGeemer

You realize that this is why medics are here right? The medics are important like every other. To do this would be like denying them their job. Light scratches, I can understand. Maybe even somewhat of a deep gash. But if it's a bullet hole that I can see through, then I'm sorry. It can't be done. I'm just trying to keep this fair for everyone.

@nuetrino

Ummm I'm already in that seat? XD

@ gameythegeemer

Like half an inch. How about this. If it doesn't go completely through, your body will push out the bullet and heal the point of entry.

Like I said I'm trying to keep this fair. No one else has healing capabilities you know.

Edited by Dirge of souls

Like I said I'm trying to keep this fair. No one else has healing capabilities you know.

I know, that's why I said I'm going to stop pushing it. His healing factor was even then considered mild compared to Chain Mail, and out right nonexistant compared to my unused OC. 

@gameythegeemer

Alright... Now i think I have a good way to weave you in.

You're sneak attacking the opposing forces on the opposite side of the bridge and we help you when we arrive. You are on orders to rendezvous with the group. Sound good? :)