Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

R.I.P. JewWario

ninjamon102938

I just found out about the death of JewWario, a youtuber with a lot of heart who always put a smile on my face. I feel very bad about it seeing as how I really love his work. I especially remember his review of the first 3 Pokemon movies with Suede and Linkara. That was the best thing I'd ever seen the guy in. I hope his family is okay. So what do you all think of this unfortunate and completely unexpected passing. Rest in Peace JewWario, we all will miss you:(

• Brohoof 1

That is very tragic and sad that he passed away, his videos were very entertaining. He will be missed greatly, all of my condolences go out to his fans, family, and friends.

Wow, that's painful, it was not that long ago he was with Suede and Linkara, review the first three Pokemon films, I wonder if that guy with the glasses will commemorate his memory, I know I will miss him dearly, he was a excellent reviewer, Rest in Peace JewWario, you gave us much entertainment. 

JewWario died? That's really sad... I really enjoyed his work, particularly his collaboration with Suede and Linkara in the pokemon movie reviews. My deepest sympathy to his wife, family and friends.

Yeah, TGWTG already posted an article about it on the 25th.  This was a shock to everyone there, and all the major voices of the site have been giving a lot of input on it (even Spoony has an update on his own site about it).  I only found out about it today, specifically from the youtube video AngryJoe did about him.  He was a good friend to everybody there.  It really is a shame to lose someone so talented like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

He came across as a very nice man. His reviews with Linkara and Suede on the first three Pokemon movies were entertaining and informative. He must have had a lot of emotions going on behind the scenes. You never really see a suicide coming. He never came across as someone broken or unhappy. Rest in peace buddy.

I really wish I'd known about him before it happened. I didn't realise he worked with AngryJoe and The Nostalgia Critic, two of my favourite video makers. Felt so sad when I saw about it in AngryJoe's video. I feel for his family, I guess it shows no matter what we see on the outside, we will never know what people feel on the inside. Rest In piece Justin.